Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Again you’re a dumbass

I showed you 4 panels of haki users using invisible armament…
Zoro doesn’t need hardening to use haki and hurt logia lol

Also

Lmao these panels are useless.
I asked for a panel where Zoro used haki and we weren't shown. Stop clowning yourself.

This colosseum fodder outright states that his axe was “coated”, when in the drawings it wasn’t

Why would anyone fail to understand a simple concept like that tho
Nah they definitely get it but they only act like they don’t when it comes to zoro. Because somehow acknowledging zoro uses haki is somehow a form a zoro hate

If they acknowledge that zoro’s post timeskip versions of attacks are just him infusing his slashes in haki that’s even more hate somehow
Aka onigiri vs purgatory onigiri
Don't take this Guy seriously he liked a post of someone who affirm invisible haki exists
Can’t tell if he’s just dumb or trolling
Maybe both
:handsup:

If any the one who deserves to get shat on is Luffy for letting Kizaru alone with his friends two times in the span of two chapters.
Very lucky Kizaru is the type of guy to only care about his mission.
Care only about his mission my ass he's just toi afraid to fight Luffy
So he want to kill VP quickly and leave Egghead

Nah they definitely get it but they only act like they don’t when it comes to zoro. Because somehow acknowledging zoro uses haki is somehow a form a zoro hate

If they acknowledge that zoro’s post timeskip versions of attacks are just him infusing his slashes in haki that’s even more hate somehow

Maybe both
Zolobois are either kids or those that cant read, cant understand anything.

Maybe both
Both I think
Trolling as limits even with clear proofs he denies

Status
Not open for further replies.