There has been a debate about which haki is used almost every chapter
1087 : Does Kuzan have aCoC/Did Garp use aCoC/ACoA
1088 : Did Koby use ACoC/ACoA against Pizarro's arm
1089: /
1090: /
1091 : Did Luffy use ACoC on his kick
1092 : Did Luffy use ACoA in Snakeman
1093 : Did Zoro use ACoC against Lucci

I can't believe there are people actually defending this mess of a power system lmao.

Ever since we left the reverie flashback
There has been a debate about which haki is used almost every chapter
1087 : Does Kuzan have aCoC/Did Garp use aCoC/ACoA
1088 : Did Koby use ACoC/ACoA against Pizarro's arm
1089: /
1090: /
1091 : Did Luffy use ACoC on his kick
1092 : Did Luffy use ACoA in Snakeman
1093 : Did Zoro use ACoC against Lucci

I can't believe there are people actually defending this mess of a power system lmao.
Let’s be honest it’s because people overreacted to CoC originally now seeing anyone actually handle CoC coating people can’t imagine it’s the same power base luffy used on Kaido.

Let’s be honest it’s because people overreacted to CoC originally now seeing anyone actually handle CoC coating people can’t imagine it’s the same power base luffy used on Kaido.
I remember back when it was introduced people were making headcanons about how COC coated hits were unblockable lmao

It's not that different from future sight, back when it was introduced it was overhyped a lot, especially after that small flashback of Rayleigh stating that you'll only find FS users among the mightiest fighters in the world (and I think it's one the reason Katakuri was so overhyped) but now we know Katakuri isn't all that.

I remember back when it was introduced people were making headcanons about how COC coated hits were unblockable lmao

It's not that different from future sight, back when it was introduced it was overhyped a lot, especially after that small flashback of Rayleigh stating that you'll only find FS users among the mightiest fighters in the world (and I think it's one the reason Katakuri was so overhyped) but now we know Katakuri isn't all that.
Yeah that’s all it is was oda hyping a new power for luffy just for it to be revealed that it isn’t as hype as people thought it would be.

Like the headcanon that any admiral wouldn’t be able to tank more than 2 CoC hits or that Kaidos ragnarok was stronger than Whitebeards quake punches.

Yeah that’s all it is was oda hyping a new power for luffy just for it to be revealed that it isn’t as hype as people thought it would be.

Like the headcanon that any admiral wouldn’t be able to tank more than 2 CoC hits or that Kaidos ragnarok was stronger than Whitebeards quake punches.
It's gonna be the deciding factor in a fight most part that's the point. Roger is living proof. No devil fruit whatsoever. Shanks, has a missing arm, went in and one shot a 3 bil pirate who took half of credit beating Big Mom - becaude of haki.

What people mistake that just one has CoC coating automatically means they are equal - there's levels to haki.