Most Handsome/Attractive Character - Both Men and Women - Round 1 - Bracket 2

Vote for your favourite!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

In this round in this thread we will have 4 FIGHTS

FIRST FIGHT

Uzui Tengen from Demon Slayer

I submit Ultra Giga Chad- Uzui Tengen from Demons Slayer. A flashy god among men. To the envy of many, he has 3 wives all of whom adore him and will lay down their lives for him. Even when fighting a demon, the demon could not get over how hot he was and was seething with jealousy and remarked how popular Uzui must be with the ladies.
To which Uzui replied " Yeah, I'm a flashy, glamorous, ladies man, so that's a no brainer, I even have 3 wives".

vs

Geralt of Rivia from Witcher

Synopsis

Geralt of Rivia is a skilled monster hunter known as a Witcher in a medieval-inspired fantasy world. With his silver sword, alchemical potions, and supernatural abilities, he navigates a morally complex universe, battling both deadly creatures and human prejudice. His journey explores themes of identity, destiny, and the blurred lines between good and evil.

Geralt of Rivia's handsome appearance stems from his unique blend of rugged charm and striking features. His chiseled jawline, piercing yellow eyes, and silver hair are enhanced by the scars that tell tales of his adventures. His mysterious, brooding demeanor adds an allure, while his toned physique reflects his exceptional combat skills and physical prowess. Geralt's attractiveness isn't just skin deep; it's a combination of his enigmatic personality, inner strength, and unwavering moral code that makes him a charismatic and handsome character in the Witcher universe

SECOND FIGHT

Raizel from Noblesse.

vs

Noรฉ - Vanitas no Carte

THIRD FIGHT

Sesshomaru from InuYasha

vs

Lady Blackhawk from DC

FOURTH FIGHT

Princess Leia Organa from Star Wars

Synopsis:
Synopsis? What synopsis? Look at that picture right there, that's all the synopsis you need. :suresure:
Is there even a nerd alive that have never dreamt of her in that legendary outfit? :myman:

You wanna keep seeing her, you vote for her to win this contest. Plain and simple. :cheers:

vs

Zagreus from Hades

Zagreus, son of Hades. Tall, dark, buff, heterochromia, has leaves fit for a god in his hair. Built like a literal Greek god no put intended.
My man is so handsome through the game he can romance 90% of charas and those that he can't are either blood relatives or non-humans

@Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam ๐ŸŽ @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard @Tigerlily

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @MarineHQ @lee33 @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Pantheos @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO๐Ÿ… @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @zenox @Indigo @matt245 @Emmazrine @Meeyori @Junatic

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @BangOO๐Ÿ… @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Pantheos @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Yuelyn @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel
1- @Makima de Sade
2- @Adam ๐ŸŽ
3- @Shimotsuki Ghostly
4- @Pot Goblin
5- @Ekkologix
6- @Fujishiro
7- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
8- @MUUGEN
9- @Marimo_420
10- @Kagu Nyan
11- @The White Crane
12- @Cross_Marian
13- @NikaInParis
14- @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
15- @Devilbat
16- @Owl Ki
17- @MonochromeYoru
18- @Goodman Grey
19- @Longleg Larry
20- @GUI

Just Tagging Users that Actually vote!
@Natalija @SmokedOut @Nibel @Yuelyn @SakazOuki @MonsterKaido @Mr. Reloaded @Redboy776 @RayanOO @Jaguark101 @GrandmasterChef Zonji

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
It could've been more!

Geralt isn't a hunk btw, but Cavill is.
Here's more or less how Geralt should look like:
Oh for sure. One of the options I considered was Ban from Seven Deadly Sins. Or Satoru Goatjo. There's also Garou. All white haired. Kakashi too lol.

Yeah I wasn't sure if that would qualify lol.

Oh for sure. One of the options I considered was Ban from Seven Deadly Sins. Or Satoru Goatjo. There's also Garou. All white haired. Kakashi too lol.

Yeah I wasn't sure if that would qualify lol.
I was also considering Ban! Then I remembered that none of people I dated were blond :milaugh: my type is more like "dark, tall, and snarky"

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I was also considering Ban!
Good choice. Funny story lol. I choose a char a bit later compared to when I signed up and didn't check with Adam if the char is available, made the entire synopsis and pics and then it turned out it wasn't available lol. And then my 2nd choice was matched against that char and won lol.

Good choice. Funny story lol. I choose a char a bit later compared to when I signed up and didn't check with Adam if the char is available, made the entire synopsis and pics and then it turned out it wasn't available lol. And then my 2nd choice was matched against that char and won lol.
Omg, that sad that you wasted time on that character, but cool for you winning the round!
I also won the round, feels good for once not to lose in R1 :) I don't think I'll get much higher, but I still was glad to see my entry doing fine.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Omg, that sad that you wasted time on that character, but cool for you winning the round!
Tbf it was completely my fault lol. I didn't check beforehand when I should have.

I also won the round, feels good for once not to lose in R1 :) I don't think I'll get much higher, but I still was glad to see my entry doing fine.
Congrats and good luck.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Man still waiting on hades 2