When Woro time comes, they'll be done and i will enjoy
It happen before when He Awaken his CoC but they still making an excuse. At first they believe Zoro are not gonna awaken CoC or even EoS he never attained CoC. and then when he awakened it, their excuses are it still oden's haki ( which is dumb ngl ). Even oden father Tenguyama/Sukiyaki knows its not Oden haki but the users Ryuo.:suresure:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
the anime confirmed kaidos death
bro please i care for your health
Actually, the anime made me feel better about them being alive. In the anime, it's pretty clear that the lava that gets erupted is from the chasm they're in. So, either Big Mom and Kaido got erupted out of there, or they ended up trapped in Seastone after the lava and seawater mixed together, since the eruption left a giant hole above them that would cause water to flood in for a bit.

ZKK is very unlikely at this point, sadly, but Kaido and Big Mom are definitely coming back, and we'll have Act 4 to FINALLY deal with Pluton.

New Ryuma anime about how he extreme diffed a nameless fodder dragon in Wano, that being his best feat and what his remembered for. Ig the new Ryuma, Zoro, has big boots to fill, maybe he'll reach fodder level after he gets strong enough to beat a non weakened Lucci/Kaku, ofc that'll be after he manages replicate Midhawks biggest strength feat of cutting a block of ice and surpassing him :gokulaugh:
Being a powerscaler bro seems miserable, imagine thinking like this all the time instead of just enjoying fights.

Idk how some of y'all do it.