Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read my edit in that post please. Stop making assumptions to what you think can or can't happen. Jinbe's "celebration" into the crew has already happened, we just didn't get the party. Multiple people joining the crew does NOT take away from Jinbe joining himself.

You all speak in absolutes, it's baffling
Okay then you can go make your Yamato for strawhat thread after the chapter is out. I thought you said that HERE expecting an actual conversation

Yeah but Oda needs to use every shi*ty plot hole he can because alliance doesn't stand a f'ing chance against a Yonko.

Luffy ain't going to evolve from being one-shotted to beating a Yonko in a span of a week.

If Shanks or Admirals don't show up they are f'd.
Sorry man but Luffy is going to be Pirate King by the end of the year, while it took Roger decades, so he getting stronger in a week ain't a surprise.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sorry man but Luffy is going to be Pirate King by the end of the year, while it took Roger decades, so he getting stronger in a week ain't a surprise.
I know this.
Tbh I wouldn't have that much of a problem with this if Luffy came out of the time skip a bit stronger not too much but a bit stronger.

Oda needs to repair Walmart nen so it can look like a good power system.
Walmart nen is in a bad state now at least for me.

Act 3 is about to end soon with luffy Kidd losing to Kaido, Kaido locking Yamato into his room.

Yamato is between 20-35
He's either Toki and Kaido's son or his mother is a kurozomi
Don't give Toki even worse character traits. She already is so down lmao. If she is Yamato's mother my god this series will be seinen.
But considering Oden used to abduct other people wives for his harem, I guess Karma has returned the favour lol:suresure:

-Ulti trash talks Luffy and transforms then Luffy trash talk her df form
-She charges with her head first with CoA
-Luffy senses a strong aura : "Kaido ?!" He turns his head and it’s a guy watching from higher ground : "Yamato, found you !
-Yamato looks like a badass with a Oni mask on
-Ulti and Page One wants to capture him but he’s too fast and one shots P1

-Yamato is interested in Luffy and tells him to come before Queen figures
-Yamato is fast and strong and emits the same aura as a Oni devil

Status
Not open for further replies.