One Piece Chapter 1094: "Jay Garcia Saturn"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
It’s been a while since One Piece has been this shocking.

There’s definitely something strange about Saturn’s summoning circle. The death stare thing seems to be in line with Ushi-oni lore, but there may be more to it that’s possibly tied to Imu.

Weird that we got 1 Vice Admiral’s name & powers given but not the other one.
Bonney actually looks good when she’s not relegated to crying.

Looks like Kizaru has finally gotten hit. The actual effect of that is pretty weird though. I feel like the way Oda depicts some Gear 5 attacks just doesn’t have the same weight as good ole fisticuffs.

Luffy is out of it now though, but he can restart his heart so we’ll have to see how Oda treats this limit. Not looking good though…and it may be dreadful but Atlas’ light touching gloves may have to play a role in saving him.

Saturn’s most likely the one that gave the order for Kuma to be wiped then. Sanji & Franky will provide some back up, but it seems this is where Ancient robot/Kuma come into play.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
People are nuts if they genuinely think the first admiral defeat is going to be shown like this lol. Kizarus obviously getting up
Why do y'all keep entertaining this? Nobody genuinely believes this. Agendas aside most should be disappointed with Luffy's performance, he's already reached his limit, and barely got anything to show for it.