One Piece Chapter 1094: "Jay Garcia Saturn"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Sanji doing the same thing Garp did in Hachinosu, that's cool.
But Garp's is more powerful because it was destroying the buildings that Garp used as support.

Usually it's the opposite, destroying foothold is seen as the worse one :

1. Foothold destroyed means you need a lot of force to reach a certain speed
2. Not destroying things mean you have control over your power

Besides Sanji is a stealth type character. If he make noises it goes against his theme.

He's also named as a kind guy, so destroying properties left & right also goes against his theme.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Usually it's the opposite, destroying foothold is seen as the worse one :

1. Foothold destroyed means you need a lot of force to reach a certain speed
2. Not destroying things mean you have control over your power

Besides Sanji is a stealth type character. If he make noises it goes against his theme.

He's also named as a kind guy, so destroying properties left & right also goes against his theme.
Thank you very much for the explanation, I didn't know about the details, and it does make sense, indeed

Two top tier fighting without CoC, hell, even without Future Sight–even though Kizaru is for sure faster than Kaido–and advanced CoA. Oda is drawing two piece guys, it's official.
:kata:
I tell people Oda did not give fuck about this fight when he off screen most of Kizaru and luffy .
He never does that shit with luffy but did here , hell the man even off screen how they took down the PX lol .
Man care about other stuff but Saturn is hype.

If someone told me that's how Kizaru would look like after an attack like that, I would clown them and tell them to pipe down the Kizaru wank. That almost looks like one of those pro Admiral meme drawings.

I'm dead serious, I'm not even celebrating. That's a bit too nonchalant for my taste even if Kizaru looks good, at the end of the day I want the scale to be believable and more consistent.
Kizaru will have a troll face til the day he dies