One Piece Chapter 1094: "Jay Garcia Saturn"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
All of these were either visibly trembling, sweating or also straight up showing discomfort on their faces.

They even bled too, blood cannot be trolled.

Zero of this is present in Kizaru, especially blood.
Half the time there none of that in those fight hell we had Kaido crying in his fight .
Plus blood don't mean shit luffy has some blood one face last chapter this chapter his body and face clean as fuck .
It not like every attack bring blood hell and it's the same for G5 attacks.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
After going back and rereading I remembered what the pentagram reminded me of it reminded me of the Ars Goetia aka the book of Solomon

>ACoC confirmed to have been used (likely was used all along seeing the kick)
>Luffy using G4 then his peak
>Luffy falling on the ground while saying he reached his limit
This is already an extreme diff lmao
You really don't know what an extreme fiff looks like go reread luffy vs kaidou
This is at most a mid-high diff luffy used a single advcoc named attack

Most likely this is a temporary pause in the fight between Luffy and Kizaru to focus on Gorosei and Kuma flashback maybe. Hope Sanji is not used as a hype tool here. They both will be alright after focus on Gorosei is over. Maybe we’ll get a serious fight between them instead of this evasive not so great fight.

Gorosei look powerful and that magic circle is interesting. So glad that they are not fodder material.

But she could fight against Saturn despite also being emotional there. Lol
Lol you’re really exposing how you don’t actually read the chapters.

Bonney froze up and couldn’t fight Bluegrass because she was riding a robot modeled after her father. This already happened at the beginning of the arc when she begged Luffy to not fight a Pacifista because it looks like her dad

Guys, we need something Big here to safe the SHs. Blackbeard's ship was no coincidence. This is a classic BB situation. He loves chaos. Somehow he will use the situation to his advantage and I guess as a side effect the SHs will manage to get away. Maybe BB killing Saturn is the egghead incident. Btw I can't handle Saturn is summoning like through a fucking Yu-Gi-Oh card lol. Oda is out of control. In a damn good way.