Speculations ULTIMATE BET: SANJI VS SATURN(it's not over?)

WHAT'S YOUR BET ON SANJI VS SATURN?

• Total voters
I think sanji will look good but won’t defeat Saturn due plot reasons .

‘’I have gut feel Saturn will talk judge and his science when he see sanji .
Saturn hurts Bonney
Sanji : 😡

Saturn then talks about Judge
Sanji : 😡😡

Saturn proceeds to praise Sanji for being a successful product of science experiment
Sanji : 😡😡😡

Saturn took a liking of him and want to mass produce Sanji-phim because it's cheaper & faster
Sanji : 🤨

Saturn kidnaps Sanji
Straw Hat Pirates : 😱🥱🥴😑 ("not again")

It's simple, if the Arabs post super early leaks, Sanji did poorly.

If the Arabs didn't post anything super early, either Sanji doing normal or good.
It's not surprising in the slightest that these Arab leakers hate Sanji. A character that refuses to hit women, meanwhile their countries have a non-neglible number of people that support stoning them to death, beating them up regularly, forcing them to cover themselves completely and not leave the home unchaperoned by a male relative, among other practises that the rest of the planet would consider as barbaric and abusive. Of course not all Arabian people are of this mindset, but with the history we've seen of this specific group (this was during the whole yamato gender controversy, in which i personally agree that she's a girl, but they took it to another level in terms bashing lgbt whatever people) they have shown repeatedly that they are very likely the types to support this hardline ideology. Not just this, but there is also the element of cultural hate/envy towards white Europeans: Sanji's character is of course heavily inspired by these aspects. The fact that Zoro is the one who openly antagonises him --as well as the fact that in early seasons Toei made Zoro's skintone more tan, and that the actual mideast/african SH Usopp isn't a badass like they would want to self-insert as -- are all factors that contribute to their Zolo wanking/Sanji hating agenda.

It's not surprising in the slightest that these Arab leakers hate Sanji. A character that refuses to hit women, meanwhile their countries have a non-neglible number of people that support stoning them to death, beating them up regularly, forcing them to cover themselves completely and not leave the home unchaperoned by a male relative, among other practises that the rest of the planet would consider as barbaric and abusive. Of course not all Arabian people are of this mindset, but with the history we've seen of this specific group (this was during the whole yamato gender controversy, in which i personally agree that she's a girl, but they took it to another level in terms bashing lgbt whatever people) they have shown repeatedly that they are very likely the types to support this hardline ideology. Not just this, but there is also the element of cultural hate/envy towards white Europeans: Sanji's character is of course heavily inspired by these aspects. The fact that Zoro is the one who openly antagonises him --as well as the fact that in early seasons Toei made Zoro's skintone more tan, and that the actual mideast/african SH Usopp isn't a badass like they would want to self-insert as -- are all factors that contribute to their Zolo wanking/Sanji hating agenda.

If they already done & popularized the "Sanji breaks his leg" leaks several weeks ago, what prevents them for giving us "Sanji's body got broken by Saturn" spoiler the day after tomorrow? 🤣

I'm legit gonna wait until Redon's full summary for this chapter, he doesn't like Sanji too, but at least he never do much about it.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji plus ancient robot is my guess. But ancient robot will be the focus.
What's your guess on the theory of that Vice Admiral controlling this ancient robot?
I think it won't happen because the Marines would've already tried it before.

I don't necessarily think that Sanji gets instant diffed.
Exo Sanji is very powerful. If he goes at it rather serious, cause of Bonney getting hurt I can even see Saturn eating some kicks on his first day out.

Exo Sanji has certain stats very high. Unless Saturn's special ability is super op or he instantly uses advCoC, Sanji should be able to hold out for a while.
At the end of the day, if some action happens, he's nonetheless prolly there to end up as Saturn's hypetool, cause he's not going to beat him just like that I think.

I'm still betting on Saturn vs ancient Robot.

Sanji will lose after saving Bonney but gets saved by the ancient Robot who will recognise Saturn from 200 years ago and clashes with him.

After little interaction with Joyboy, he will hold Saturn down to help the others escape.

Saturn hurts Bonney
Sanji : 😡

Saturn then talks about Judge
Sanji : 😡😡

Saturn proceeds to praise Sanji for being a successful product of science experiment
Sanji : 😡😡😡

Saturn took a liking of him and want to mass produce Sanji-phim because it's cheaper & faster
Sanji : 🤨

Saturn kidnaps Sanji
Straw Hat Pirates : 😱🥱🥴😑 ("not again")
Canon.