Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
I'm doing a PhD and I work even at home after my work, I also didn't even take all of my holidays (only 1 week so far), try again.
What does that even mean? That you work a lot? Granted. How does that prove oda is not working every day even during his breaks? We are still young, we haven't invested the time these artist have actually sacrificed in order to put out a chapter every week or so.

What does that even mean? That you work a lot? Granted. How does that prove oda is not working every day even during his breaks? We are still young, we haven't invested the time these artist have actually sacrificed in order to put out a chapter every week or so.
I'm not saying that.

It's just frustrating to get that many breaks in a row and even if there is a genuine reason for that that I will understand, I just don't care anymore.

This is too much.

G

Gorosei Informer

As much as I like the Live Action now, it shouldn't have happened until One Piece ended. Fucking sad state of affairs when we're in the final saga, the most important and thus climatic and decisive part of the story, trying to recover from the 4 years of Hell of Wano and we're being compromised for a live action series we never asked for, because Oda has serious commitment issues to anything except overworking himself to death and trying to do everything and anything at once and having no limits to his ambitions and desires.

The LA would have been much better timed after OP was already over. Not now especially.

At his age he should ask himself what is good for him or not. Yes good for Opla and other projects or a movie but I kinda feel off Oda lose is focus for the manga the past month.

If this continue like this we will not finish One piece in the next 10years and let be honest Oda is not young either...

And I really don't want a rushed ending/ similar thing like we got with Bleach or Naruto. The one piece community is to greedy, want to much aside the manga.

Imagine we are at the end, fumble it would destroy 25years of hard work. For what a sake?

I only came back to the forum because of this message
If we get information about Shanks' past, I think the story is about Shanks' mother...Sacrifice of parents
If we're going to talk about power level then Garling has earned a W
Maybe we will see Shanks' new bounty
What is your rate for us Shanks fans?
@DruMzTV @Pew
Shanks is son of Rocks D Xabec and Garling's daughter.
Headcanon ...for now