Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Kizaru is slightly stronger than Lucci :josad:
Thie is why I didn't wanna believe kizaru vs Luffy will continue straight
Kizaru gad a monologue...which usually showcase how bad it is for a character if they start having such monologue when punched /kicked

Kizaru vs Luffy round 2 might happen again but for now...eish

That's called being dishonest. You're asking him to prop up a character he knows wasn't impressive just cause they're linked to his fave?
Well Big Mom was the only top tier being beaten by Law and Kidd and by downplaying Big Mom, it also downplay Law and Kidd's achievements.

Okay bro, might as well quit reading the manga then if we all "know" Luffy is going to wipe the floor with everyone just because he defeated Kaido.

Luffy didnt defeat Kaido alone, that was the point.... 15 other people hurt him too.
I disagree with you on this. Luffy was in worse state and was clashing equal with Kaido. Luffy is on the same strength as him rn.

The haters can't understand that Egghead Lucci is the new Apoo/Kamazou
There’s a pretty big difference between the two:
Apoo and Zoro weren’t fighting. Drake was there.
Zoro only had two swords against Kamazou

Meanwhile Lucci vs Zoro has gone on for 4 chapters now and Zoro is using KOH mode. Call Lucci the new Pica sure, but this fight isn’t going to go like Apoo.

Well, tell me then - which character do you scale as an upper echelon top tier? Because if these characters are Kaido, Shanks, Dragon, BB, Akainu, etc. then I agree with you.
All of those except Teach

I think Teach still needs a third DF to reach the upper echelon. However I think he’ll get that soon now that he has Garp as a hostage. Might trade him over for one of those mythical yokai fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.