Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Did teach get significantly stronger over the timeskip?

so far he’s shown nothing new
Basic shounen 101, of course he got stronger. More mastery over 2 busted fruits in of itself is enough to put him over BM. Shanks right now is walking on glass around him, constantly observing his every move.
Garp would destroy BB's crew if he wanted, imagine with Sengoku.
It's just that the plot didn't allowed it.
I was giving an example of portrayal. BB both has bad and good moments, imo he’s just more of a coward and an opportunist. His “bad” moments just reflects his personality, not his actual PL

Ya'll just not reading what I said huh.

If Oda wanted to show Luffy was >>>>>> Kizaru, then this was a terrible way of showing it. Like I said, Bellamy got a more memorable event with a double spread (twice no less). Kizaru is distracted on VP, then his defeat putters on 2/3s of a page.

Its not remotely similar, it just feels like a waste of time. Then defeating a Gorosei now (who now is apparently stronger than Kizaru, sure), what does that say about Akainu, Shanks or Blackbeard?

I would be worried about their "portrayal" just like Kizaru if Kizaru just loses in 1 hit. that wasnt even a doublespread.
i feel like oda showed that luffy is more or less = kizaru, because their whole fight was a back and forth game of tag and then as soon as luffy knocks out kizaru, he's knocked out himself.

Basic shounen 101, of course he got stronger. More mastery over 2 busted fruits in of itself is enough to put him over BM. Shanks right now is walking on glass around him, constantly observing his every move.

I was giving an example of portrayal. BB both has bad and good moments, imo he’s just more of a coward and an opportunist. His “bad” moments just reflects his personality, not his actual PL
So far, Teach has only gotten stronger by stealing DFs

he took the yami and then the gura preskip. This allowed him to become shichibukai and yonko respectively.

If teach was the type of character who trained, he wouldn’t do half the shit he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.