Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there was no need for Saturn to make such a big entrance and attract everyone's attention and not do any big fight
I'm not saying Kizaru isn't strong, but he is unlikely to be Luffy's ultimate opponent despite Saturn
Saturn can also be the Kuma of this arc. It'd be overkill if Luffy defeats Kizaru and then Saturn.
This is the next "Luffy beats Katakuri and then Big Mom".

The thing with King is always difficult.
If it's the reason that he's a Lunarian and his defence = invincibilily, then Kidd would also lose to all Seraphim as well. It depends on how King fights, yk? If he randomly switches between his modes, there's a high chance he'll be crushed by Kidd's metals.

It sure didn't help us when Oda off panelled the entire Seraphim battles.
Honestly, maybe Kid does lose to all the seraphim

I thought those guys were weak, but even Luffy and Zoro weren’t able to destroy them.

Still, I’d wager that magnetism might counter them since they are made of metal and can’t negate DF powers with haki.

The thing with King is always difficult.
If it's the reason that he's a Lunarian and his defence = invincibilily, then Kidd would also lose to all Seraphim as well. It depends on how King fights, yk? If he randomly switches between his modes, there's a high chance he'll be crushed by Kidd's metals.

It sure didn't help us when Oda off panelled the entire Seraphim battles.
Monkey D is just having his zoro moment

This whole debate about king beating kid is stupid
He can't even beat anyone who's powerful.
King got nothing to KO Kid or even push hin past high diff

Kid and law are above YCs. Him losing to Enraged Shanks off-guard doesn't change that.

Honestly, maybe Kid does lose to all the seraphim

I thought those guys were weak, but even Luffy and Zoro weren’t able to destroy them.

Still, I’d wager that magnetism might counter them since they are made of metal and can’t negate DF powers with haki.
Finding answers to any Lunarian match-up sure is really difficult.

I mean, even King could have just stayed flame mode until Zoro's Haki runs out then defeat him as well. I thought ACoC attacks could at least bypass Lunarian defence but judging from the Seraphim stuff, this doesn't seem to be the case.

Honestly, I agree with @JoNdule - where is the limit in King's durability to claim he wins battles because of that?
When does it stop?
King vs Kizaru?
King vs Kuzan?
King vs Saturn?
King vs Dragon?
King vs Shanks?
King vs Mihawk?

If Lunarian defence has no limits, how will these characters beat King if he isn't stupid?

So you’ve got nothing in other words lol. I had hoped for something specific, but since no specific meltdowns of mine exist you had to just stick to generality

Egghead has been my favorite post TS Arc for the record
:datas:
You know you've had many. I don't keep count of all the tantrums.

Why is it your favourite? Lizaru was stalemating a WCI Snakeman with no future sight. He even said that version of Luffy was the man who beat Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.