Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Damn @Elder Lee Hung and @SakazOuki woke up and decided to flame me.

I am getting cooked.

You know you’re going to abandon the Gorosei the second Saturn shows a serious anti feat lmfao

It’s not too late to join the Saint Shepherd Jewish Peter AKA Lord Slugma fandom. @TheKnightOfTheSea Jewish agenda going strong as always, Slug stocks through the roof as always

So how's your presentation? Can you give a summary on pancreatic cancer? What are you studying anyway? You should be talking a lot more about healthcare, definitely more interesting than some of the plot elements on here lol

Or maybe just focus on that and follow your dreams. Who am I to say that though? I have better things I could be doing too.
I have to present my results so it's like what I have discovered during my thesis (not that much, research is slow). It's a seminar for the institute I'm working in.

Pancreatic cancer is very nasty. Once it's diagnosed, it already is too late.

I'm studying what is causing cells to go from "healthy" to cancerous. We know the genetic mutations that lead to pancreatic cancer development but what is striking is that inflammation in the pancreas (pancreatitis) accelerates its development very quickly and an episode of inflammation could even explain all the cases of pancreatic cancer in humans.

The problem with inflammation is that it can go from "unnoticed" to "chronic", there are different stages to it. We know that patients who were diagnosed with chronic inflammation in the pancreas once in their life, have a 10-fold higher risk to develop pancreatic cancer.

Inflammation in the pancreas + genetic mutations in pancreatic cells and you get pancreatic cancer.

Now, why is inflammation driving the development of pancreatic cancer? That's what I'm basically studying.

If you can tackle inflammation in the pancreas, you can prevent it from further escalating and eventually leading to pancreatic cancer development.

Now, the major causes of pancreatic inflammation are alcohol abuse, cigarette smoke and obesity. Avoid these and you are already less likely to develop pancreatitis and possibly pancreatic cancer.

Maybe that's how Roger died after all.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Guys i need help, can you rank those 5 characters pre time skip by strength overall:

Daz Bones, Fukouru, Kumadori, Blueno and Bon Clay.

Please be serious.
5. Fukouru
4. Kumadori
3. Bon clay
2. Daz Bones
1. Blueno

1 and 2 are interchangeable but rhats

You know you’re going to abandon the Gorosei the second Saturn shows a serious anti feat lmfao

It’s not too late to join the Saint Shepherd Jewish Peter AKA Lord Slugma fandom. @TheKnightOfTheSea Jewish agenda going strong as always, Slug stocks through the roof as always
I personally am a Top Man Valkyrie enjoyer I think Jewish Peter will probably be a Sanji victim unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.