Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's probably Shanks' father now. Interesting.

Now, the real question becomes: Why did the Gorosei/CDs not disown Shanks like Doflamingo then? He was Roger's protege who wore his hat. He gave said hat to Luffy.

This really is leading me down that grey territory with Shanks. They respect him enough even as a pirate, and he clearly hides his business as a CD with them (i.e. his cloak), so what gives?
Because his daddy is a higher ranking celestial dragon who can punish other celestial dragons

did you miss that part or something?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So he's probably Shanks' father now. Interesting.

Now, the real question becomes: Why did the Gorosei/CDs not disown Shanks like Doflamingo then? He was Roger's protege who wore his hat. He gave said hat to Luffy.

This really is leading me down that grey territory with Shanks. They respect him enough even as a pirate, and he clearly hides his business as a CD with them (i.e. his cloak), so what gives?
I'm guessing they didn't know about Shanks until after Roger died. Didn't he run off to do something instead of immediately becoming a pirate? It's possible he reconnected with Garland and was reinstated, unlike Doflamingo who had his parents give up his CD chip & card

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The revolutionary army is weak and remained weak even after Sabo became number 2. I can see Kuma as a TOP TIER in his PRIME, considering he was the unbeatable champion (slave), and the revolutionary army can indeed have 2 TOP TIER, maybe even 3, because the minimum expected for an army whose cause is to overthrow the government... I think Kuma in his Prime could be in the Mid Top tier.

Damaged, with a dull rationality, and programmed only for tasks, at this moment, he can't even defeat Jack; he urgently needs repair.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Admiralbros avoidin fake spoilers of Kizaru getting negged 4 chapters in a row be like

Admiral fans turning the fake-leaking fanbases against each other:

We are getting too good at this.

Have faith my guys. Fake leaks getting trashed left and right

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek

Status
Not open for further replies.