Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kizaru busts out awakening, sure lol. Reminder that Kizaru made Gear 5 scream in pain from a casual finger laser meant for Vegapunk lol.

Also casual reminder that Luffy already needs Franky to save him and Kizaru hasn’t even thrown a real attack at Luffy yet lol.
Luffy also eats that laser lol. Franky saving Luffy from Saturn is unrelated to Kizaru. Clutching at straws here...

No....shit? Thats exactly the point. He has multiple tasks and he isnt really even fighting Luffy lmao
He task made him fight luffy which made him slower that usual at getting things done it that simple.( in fact he did not get any of his jobs done )
I see people trying scale that shit which stupid cause whole shit fight was take them out plot and maybe make it look like tie.
Not like tie matter since cat and mouse shit was still not well done IMO .

Saturn is straight on same level as Kaido and co, I don´t see anyone else getting such a hype as Saturn get the past two chapters.
Dude fucking trashed Sanji,Franky and co in mere seconds without even trying.
And this is just the begin. You can argue who is stronger, but clear is that Saturn stand next to Yonkous in power.
By portrayal he seems be the strongest one in Egghead so far.
How does beating sanji, franky and bonney who are all below Zoro means Saturn is on kaido level?

You guys did the same overhyping Kizaru after doing katakuri tier feats

Saturn has shown nothing to be near og Yonko

I was once known as kuroashi sanjino. I was so fast but one day I was so fool to try to fight agaisnt one of the gorosei and he stare diff me and caused me a bleed brain. That was the end of my pirate career and the landies:parkcry::parkcry::parkcry:
@General MonsterZoro @Boiroy
😣😣😣 I feel bad for baldy

Hope it is a blessing in disguise for him n
he stop eating junk due to being hurt n lose some pounds 😣

Status
Not open for further replies.