Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Yeah lol, World gov is killing ten of thousands people every 3 years just for the lolz

And it just came out now

Seems a bit too much
similar than the real world where poor countries (africa and asia) are destroyed for power countries and when those countries try to defend themself, they call them terrorists

IF ZORO GET HIT BY HAND SHOTGUN OF LUCCI ITS OVER FOR ALL FANDOMS

:crazwhat:
Zoro stocks already down , fighting lucci here is now Zoro longest fight in manga and we going into flashbacks with them still fighting .
Even when Zoro win it will be after a good while ( where people talking about how fast it will happen ) , Oda just don't care lol.

Against a character that Zoro one shotted.

You can deny it all you want. Oda loves using Sanji to hype stronger characters.

Vergo, Doflamingo, Katakuri, King & now Saturn...
Where did King do anything? Couldn't hurt sanji. Was matched then used zoan form to send Sanji down.

Verho got dominated
Katakuri didn't do anything other than snipe him

Only Doffy and Saturn did "beat" Sanji

You have a different perspective on this manga, and I have another one. It's simple, we don't need to keep debating if we just respect each other's thoughts.
I just don't want to be blamed for this manga promoting Kaido as the strongest living creature in history...
Sure bro, you have your own opinion about that and I appreciate your Kaido wank but again, OP is a shounen like everything else and past villains are bound to be less impressive than future major opponents, not to mention the final antagonist. My expectations are just different.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because the form he's using has a major downfall. Can you imagine how broken Luffy would be without this nerf? It doesn't make you look bad when your form has a disadvantage... That's like saying Guy sensei looked bad because he dies after he uses 8 gates
It does. Luffy is a liability
He can't even save himself. You don't get to skip on being a burden

Wow... I'm getting the feeling that onepiece will not be the same manga after this chapter...

-A great flashback in the making.. and I hate flashbacks (thanks to oden).

-could Ginny be younger Crocodile? Someone check if the age matches..

-Saturn just killed the simple power structure in OP. DF, haki, combat styles and Admirals and yonkou are on the top. Now it's gorosei and imu and holy knights and powers that seem to be more than just DFs.

-Kizaru vs Luffy is the worst fight between top tiers. Short and stupid.

-Oda de-hyping the admirals like that is sad.. admiralbros might argue even kaidou was "down" temporarily against the scabbards.. but it's the portrayal here.. One Attack should not paralyze an admiral. Damn! Oda copped out on a real fight with this shit.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Becuase Saturns hyping up the Gorosei, but Luffy and Kizarus clash is currently at a draw oda isn’t ending it like that so he can fight someone Luffy doesn’t give a single shit about.

Saturn isn’t like Doffy, Saturn is like Vergo
Luffy is going to give a lot of shits about Saturn after he hurts his allies in front of him.

Saturn himself also moved towards Luffy this time, and only his allies protected him.

Unlike Vergo, Saturn is showing deliberate and personal interest in Luffy. It's Borsalino that has no personal interest in Luffy.

Vs Borsalino Luffy hasn't displayed any personal enmity and only went after him to stop him from killing Vegapunk.

Saturn will move to kill Vegapunk now.

Status
Not open for further replies.