Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

You were correct, that punch was worth Shit to Borsalino.

Yonkcucks in the mud, Kizaru stocks still on the rise and his defence is really living up to it's hype.

We'll have to wait for round 2 if any lol
Toon force is pretty damn impressive definitely, this is Luffy's peak form, muscle buffed soinning flaming ACoC toon force, yet we have some goons comparing it to Gear 4 attacks :giogio:

Its also pretty disingenious for CoC wankers to credit this to CoC only and not to Gear5, because Ryokugyu and Aokiji easily no sold ACoC, and Kizaru should be able to do the same, unless its joyboy toon force
Or Kizaru just has shit haki and depends on his fruit more than the others but I doubt it
We all know this mostly because of G5 .
Like without G5 luffy can even keep up with Kizaru ( luffy even get so close is crazy )
ACoC just buffing gear 5 ,like if you really look at the manga ACoC and ACoA have just been attack and defence buffers .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Damn Saturn is sounding hella impressive this chapter and poor Sanji getting used as hype tool again:josad:
Do we still deny reality Saturn wants a piece of Goofy actively targeting him the fact Kizaru apologizes to Saturn getting criticized for being too slow lmao. Every passing chapter looks like @nik87 will be proven right :myman:
If Zoro got the treatment Sanji didl in this chapter, I'd drop One Piece FR.

it's funny, I am actually fucking fuming right now, I just ran 6.4 miles

and even after that I have nothing in me but pure unadulterated rage
but I'm not even mad at anything in the chapter, just users lol

I mean hey maybe it's cope but some of y'all REALLY got under my skin
Get a treadmill and run at home. I just spotted a loser running in a very effeminate way down the road, but out of sheer kindness I refuse to believe it was really you.

Kinyagi this chapter is practically anti-Admiral wank, also stop it that’s going too far and you know it, there is no coming back as you will be the most hated and ostracized user here even by your own crowd.

Stick to Sukuna agenda and you will never lose.
Kizaru lying on his back talking to Satun is anti-admiral wank?

If there's not a drop of blood on him in the raws it's over

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Tbh, I feel like its Bonney's mother because its weird Ivankov would know this girl and never puts 2 and 2 together when he meets Luffy and learns Dragon had a son.

Dragon's life seems very separate and private from this.
Yea I'm goin all in on that bein Bonney's ma
Mostly from a story perspective as it would make more sense for Kuma to meet Iva who he has that connection with and his future wife here rather than a stranger we have not met yet

Status
Not open for further replies.