Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't act like one side is way more toxic than the other, both sides can get really toxic.

Also aren't you the same user who had a mini break down in one of the previous spoiler threads?:kobeha:

As I told Wiwi, EmperorKinyagi, and others, it's best to wait until we see the pics and see what Kizaru's dialogue says.
All I said was I was quitting reading a series. Hardly a breakdown compared to the shit admiral fans have done.

And yes. Admiral fans are a 1000 times more toxic. Even zorobros were never excessively insulting.

All I said was I was quitting reading a series. Hardly a breakdown compared to the shit admiral fans have done.

And yes. Admiral fans are a 1000 times more toxic. Even zorobros were never excessively insulting.
You realize that there are 7 admiral bros here and by my (literal) count ~60 anti admiral bros?

It is literally impossible for us to be more toxic than yonko fans @DarkWitch

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Don't act like one side is way more toxic than the other, both sides can get really toxic.

Also aren't you the same user who had a mini break down in one of the previous spoiler threads?:kobeha:

As I told Wiwi, EmperorKinyagi, and others, it's best to wait until we see the pics and see what Kizaru's dialogue says.
For real, raws tell the whole story every time
Summaries are how the providers interpret the info instead of a first hand view of what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.