Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if giant Luffy instead of having a brain fart trying to throw a Logia into the ocean, decided to pound him to death.
But Oda couldn't do him like that
I agree. If he lands a serious punch in his giant form Kizaru is done. I can’t even call it inconsistent considering he used Kaido as a jump rope. I do hope Oda slows down with the gimmick and adds some seriousness to gear 5. But it’s not likely.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Saturn vs Prime Whitebeard?
Far too early to tell

The fact that we're seeing Saturn in action before we properly get a flashback of the fighting at God Valley does kinda suggest to me that Roger/Primebeard/Xebec characters might be stronger than Gorosei, or at least Saturn who's probably the weakest Gorosei

But Saturn does seem extremely powerful and well rounded. advCoC+ awakened mythical zoan + literal magic + tons of hax..... His entrance made a yonko and an admiral stop fighting to acknowledge it. That's insane

Lets wait a few chapters

The fact that Saturn is so old he carries around a cane should also speak volumes of how powerful he was in his prime btw

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't think Lee's being serious here.
But damn... i didn't expect this type of reaction from Kizaru lol.

Kaidou is just unsurpassed in terms of "tanking" damage. A machine lol, how many people did it take to put him down for good.

The difference is worlds apart.

Far too early to tell

The fact that we're seeing Saturn in action before we properly get a flashback of the fighting at God Valley does kinda suggest to me that Roger/Primebeard/Xebec characters might be stronger than Gorosei, or at least Saturn who's probably the weakest Gorosei

But Saturn does seem extremely powerful and well rounded. advCoC+ awakened mythical zoan + literal magic + tons of hax..... His entrance made a yonko and an admiral stop fighting to acknowledge it. That's insane

Lets wait a few chapters

The fact that Saturn is so old he carries around a cane should also speak volumes of how powerful he was in his prime btw
Gandhi Gorosei vs Prime Roger?

Status
Not open for further replies.