Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primebeard for now. I'm really open to the idea of Saturn being on the same level or stronger.

I'll give Roger the benefit of the doubt for now, but.... Nusujuro is probably Zoro's EOS fight.

Tbh, it's baseless for now, but I think the two strongest Gorosei, Topman and Nusujuro are stronger than every pirate except for EOS Teach, EOS Luffy, and EOS Zoro.
I don't know about stronger but definitely near his level tbh

I am pretty sure I am looking at the context and context blatantly spells out that Kizaru isnt focusing on Luffy. Need 1 of 5 examples?

Luffy is incapacitated and currently cant even save Bonney lmao. Its very obvious another force will stop Saturn here (Robot/Kuma/whatever).

So no, im not getting your point here.

No, its not? Luffy didnt fight Big Mom in Onigashima, Kid and Law did. Luffy is fighting Kizaru lmao.

The better analogy, currently, is that Saturn is Big Mom and Kizaru is Katakuri, in the context of WCI. Nothing is telling us that Saturn is being fought or defeated this arc, YET.
I sorry but huge ass robot that work on Nika heart beat is the big red flag of this arc .
It will stop Saturn but it won't be the one fighting Saturn for the rest of the arc .
You don't introduce someone the way like Saturn and have him then fight a big robot for the rest of the arc .
Oda even made Luffy and Kizaru fight less hype to show Saturn off and get them out way add even more to him .
But we will see you is right in a few months .

If he was truly being objective, he'd also point out Luffy never using ACoC until Star Gun, going through the laser barrier twice and taking damage from that, and also Luffy purposely swallowing a laser to defend Vegapunk lol
It's telling when the toxic admiral fans are the ones defending Paperchampion23 and calling him "objective" when I can point out multiple nonsense agenda posts from him.

Primebeard for now. I'm really open to the idea of Saturn being on the same level or stronger.

I'll give Roger the benefit of the doubt for now, but.... Nusujuro is probably Zoro's EOS fight.

Tbh, it's baseless for now, but I think the two strongest Gorosei, Topman and Nusujuro are stronger than every pirate except for EOS Teach, EOS Luffy, and EOS Zoro.
All I'm gonna say is that there's a possibility Luffy, the entire strawhats, AND Kizaru flipping sides is required to repel Saturn

:handsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.