Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I think Dragon being stronger makes more sense

He's the guy who's directly opposing the strongest organization in the world.

Though.... oda's treated him really weirdly. He got outstripped by Sabo in fame before he even did anything. And Mihawk does have a 3.6 bil bounty as a subordinate......

I think Dragon being stronger makes more sense

He's the guy who's directly opposing the strongest organization in the world.

Though.... oda's treated him really weirdly. He got outstripped by Sabo in fame before he even did anything. And Mihawk does have a 3.6 bil bounty as a subordinate......
but Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world
Title that even Roger never got

He looks down on Yonko
Made buggy a yonko and has 3.6 bounty on his strength

Only person confirmed in modern era to have a supreme grade blade. Only other characters to have supreme grade blade are pirate king level

And Gorosei Venus who is at least pirate king level

MIhawk's combat hype is through the roof

How’d he win if he got taken out the same time as kizaru?

not a real win if you ask me
Post automatically merged:

idk
Not only did Luffy prevent Kizaru from completing his mission, but Luffy also one-shot him after a fight with Lucci, the Seraphim, and multiple rounds of G5 since Egghead started which is very draining. Kizaru was fresh Boi. This is an L

Kizaru can't move. Yes it's a one shot lol

Your telling me Zoro wouldn't be able to walk up to Kizaru right now and behead him?

Both are in bad shape, but only one got one shot
Thing is one get Knock down from a hit and other a time limit which just go up and up for plot later on in the series .
That not really a good sign since luffy learn awakening like 2 weeks ago.

Kizaru seems worried in his response to Saturn when he apologizes and says he can't move, he says it hurriedly like he's afraid of what Saturn would do, I wonder if Viz will point it out.

Kizaru is that way always,Its his personality, indecisive, thats why he wont have DF awakening like Akainu & Aokiji.
Akainu is hotheaded and gets angry quickly he has perfect DF for him.
Aokiji is cool & chilled Opposite of akainu again perfect DF for him
Kizaru???? should be quick decisive but he is completaly opposite of his DF he is slow. thats why he wont have DF awakening

I don't know but I do know that a random vice admiral can kill Luffy if no one is there to save him
That's how down bad Luffy is
I agree but the same for Kizaru. One was fresh, one wasn't. Luffy tanked multiple attacks, kizaru couldn't tank 1.

This is garbage. If Luffy could do this without being serious imagine what Zoro could do with Enma.

Status
Not open for further replies.