Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cope and seethe.
Why hasnt Zoro beaten Lucci yet btw?
Prolly cuz he thought Luffy can handle his shit and he decided to have a relaxing day like he did with Apoo
Now that he knows Luffy is trash..he'll "Shi Shi Son Son" soon

Anyways Zoro bait isn't gonna help the fact that Kizaru barely survived 5 minutes
Both Luffy and kizaru fans are down bad
Lets not kid ourselves

And I am an admiral fan myself

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Honestly, if we got 3-4 arcs with the rest of the Gorosei as the main antagonists, I would completely love it.

I think @JoNdule had the idea that all the Gorosei would get paired up with admirals in some arcs (like Topman with Akainu, Nusujuro with Issho, Aramaki with Ju Peter).

Have Ju Peter and Aramaki be in Elbaf, have Marcus and Sengoku interfere in the Blackbeard vs Red Hair fight, have Nusujuro and Issho take on the Cross Guild and underworld, and have Topman and Sakazuki fight the Revolutionary Army together.

@DarkWitch @Paperchampion23

I agree but the same for Kizaru. One was fresh, one wasn't. Luffy tanked multiple attacks, kizaru couldn't tank 1.

This is garbage. If Luffy could do this without being serious imagine what Zoro could do with Enma.
Zoro with a clean hit kills Kizaru
His durability is too low..Zoro was damaging Kaido even before King Of Hell and Kaido would eating this punches for breakfast

Not really lol
I'm not built for power scaling so not much to talk about
I touch on narrative stuff some times as well
Fellas have their favs/agendas they like to talk about and this is mine
:feelsokeman:
I know, and I'm not saying you should stop or anything, but I'm just saying it's kind of boring to see you talk about the same thing every time you log on, y'know?
Just encouraging you to mix it up a little, is all.

Honestly, if we got 3-4 arcs with the rest of the Gorosei as the main antagonists, I would completely love it.

I think @JoNdule had the idea that all the Gorosei would get paired up with admirals in some arcs (like Topman with Akainu, Nusujuro with Issho, Aramaki with Ju Peter).

Have Ju Peter and Aramaki be in Elbaf, have Marcus and Sengoku interfere in the Blackbeard vs Red Hair fight, have Nusujuro and Issho take on the Cross Guild and underworld, and have Topman and Sakazuki fight the Revolutionary Army together.

@DarkWitch @Paperchampion23
Not gonna lie that would be fire 🔥 :steef::steef::steef:

Prolly cuz he thought Luffy can handle his shit and he decided to have a relaxing day like he did with Apoo
Now that he knows Luffy is trash..he'll "Shi Shi Son Son" soon

Anyways Zoro bait isn't gonna help the fact that Kizaru barely survived 5 minutes
Both Luffy and kizaru fans are down bad
Lets not kid ourselves

And I am an admiral fan myself
You aint no Admiral fan
Base Kizaru fought G5 for all of its duration and only got hit once

Luffy passed out (something that only happened after he beat Kaido) which proves how serious it is as opposed to the Lucci fight or the first time his G5 ran out vs Kaido

Kizaru is merely grabbing his head like Garp after being punched by Kuzan or Kaido after suffering an inferior version of that move

Status
Not open for further replies.