Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
hopefully the chapter luffy redeem h imself and knock ulti back at least... even sanji can knock page one down with a base kick...

i really hope luffy stop being so inconsistant if hes gonna be admiral level after wano

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The problem with the Titanoboa is that it literally had no distinctive trait bar its size and this is a given even for a common snake if the user is someone as big as Black Maria. So Oda would need to get creative to distinguish the ancient model from Sandersonia's.

(Personally, if she's another dinosaur I may go for the Tyrannosaurus because of the well known specimen named Black Beauty; it would also be ironic that Black Maria, a name given to the Queen of Spades, ended up being a rex, which means "king").
I'll simp her more if she really ate T-Rex DF. :blush:

But, how a T-Rex is weaker than Who-who (Smilodon/Sabertooth), Sasaki (Triceratops), and X-Drake (Allosaurus). If they really ate that kind of zoan DF.

Not my fault if Oda portrayed Fuji below katakuri who was beaten by luffy in WCI. So after Wano Fuji vs luffy isn't even a fair match up.
Post automatically merged:

Technically? The fuck?
They were almost equals in dressrosa. Since then luffy had 2 power ups therefore he is stronger than Fuji now. After wano he mid diffs that guy if he goes all out.

I'll simp her more if she really ate T-Rex DF. :blush:

But, how a T-Rex is weaker than Who-who (Smilodon/Sabertooth), Sasaki (Triceratops), and X-Drake (Allosaurus). If they really ate that kind of zoan DF.
A pteranodon was weaker than any other actual and potential ancient zoan in the Beast Pirates yet King is above them all. At the end of the day it depends on the user.

Status
Not open for further replies.