Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Fraudnayer Fakenayer allowed to post fake ass agenda pushing shit in the spoilers thread :kobeha:
Cry, cope, mald and seethe harder latrine boi. You and your bitchass pals talked too much shit, now we are going to make you cry and cope everyday until One Piece ends. Luffy one shot Kizaru with haki. He toyed your admiral as if he was a fodder. Cry harder loser

Yonkotards these past weeks : Luffy is not trying

Luffy :

LOOOOOOL BLUD LITERALLY USED ALL OF HIS LIFE FORCE JUST TO GIVE KIZARU A HEADACHE, THIS IS NOT OLD MAN FORM, THIS IS THE DEAD MAN FORM. HE CAN'T EVEN FORCE PUMP HIMSELF BACK IN SHAPE LIKE HE DID AGAINST KAIDO. SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE FOR MY DUDE:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Lol

"Luffy is fine, can go on if he wants" :milaugh:

AssmiraL bros praising Luffy's drawback as if it had anything to do with Kizaru himself, Luffy was casual as fuck against Lucci and still ended up looking like a dried raisen afterwards, that's G5 for you, nothing Lucci or Kizaru did.

To think that they actually believe this is comparable to Kizaru being one tapped:gokulaugh:

Yonkotards these past weeks : Luffy is not trying

Luffy :

LOOOOOOL BLUD LITERALLY USED ALL OF HIS LIFE FORCE JUST TO GIVE KIZARU A HEADACHE, THIS IS NOT OLD MAN FORM, THIS IS THE DEAD MAN FORM. HE CAN'T EVEN FORCE PUMP HIMSELF BACK IN SHAPE LIKE HE DID AGAINST KAIDO. SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE FOR MY DUDE:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Kizaru is fine still if Zoro uses the last move that took down King and can land on Kizaru he is done. That said Kizaru is a very hard target to land such kind of attacks. He need to be super distracted or Zoro need to find a way to land his best shot.

The only camp I'm in is the one grounded in reality, you're so far gone that I don't even think our camps are situated in the same universe anymore.
And yet you chose to beg for my attention by quoting me when I have quoted someone else. Initiating a conversation with someone you think is too far gone to reason with.

Whatever you say or ever said never made any sense to begin with

That's not the point, you're saying that Saturn paralyzed Kizaru for no reason and let Franky move while trying to kill Luffy

That makes zero sense my guy, Saturn simply wasn't using his power on Kizaru or anyone else on that page
You're talking to a different guy. I'm agreeing with you. His point is utterly ridiculous.

And yet you chose to beg for my attention by quoting me when I have quoted someone else. Initiating a conversation with someone you think is too far gone to reason with.

Whatever you say or ever said never made any sense to begin with
Clowning your ass is just too good of an opportunity to pass up, especially after an agenda ending chapter such as this one, I'm curious to see how you'll try to recover from Luffy one tapping Kizaru and only gassing out from his own drawback.

Status
Not open for further replies.