Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
First you guys said "Greenbull is the weakest".
Then you said "New Admirals arent as strong as OG trio"
Next it will be, "Fleet Admiral candidates are built different".

After that you'll try to convince everyone that Akainu is not equal to Aokiji.

:milaugh:

All Admirals are Near Equals.
Shanks/Mihawk/Dragon > these 5.
Garp/Sengoku/Roger/WB > these 5.

Kaidou goes w/o saying.

C'est fini mon frère.
When did Mihawk show superiority over Admirals?
Oda has warlords under Admirals.

Only Yonko were placed > Admirals

I made a promise to myself this will he the last i have high hopes.
if its the same story again i'll drop OP and Leave the forum. Maybe i'll comeback when there is nami/sanji/luffy hype but fuck oda he is a fraud
Dude this not even bad for sanji man find at end of the chapter for what ever hax.
That apoo shit that happen with luffy and Zoro get attack worst than this and this is a much stronger character .

I believe it was pointed out that the ancient robot doesn't have a cockpit of any kind when Luffy and Chopper were looking for one. They then assumed that it was autonomous which is consistent with the fact that it reached the holy land by itself.
Trusting that VP could cook up something, maybe that way it would be an excuse why the Robot would do good in a fight because it's being guided and used efficiently

The man who cant move after one punch, the man who needed Janitor's help to beat an old man, the guy who had a panic attack from Shanks coc and the guy who was sent to ER from the man who run away from Shanks clears Mihawk.

:saden:
The man who couldn't beat pre ts luffy, struggled tagging Luffy and can't beat Vista

Is
Above guys who can beat YCs , sentomaru , guys wjo match g4/g5 Luffy (no adhaki) and Sickbeard

Legit indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.