Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You brought up anti feats. I'm talking about actual fights.

The only thing that saves you from deleting your account again is Oda stalling Mihawk going all out.
You have 5+- more years to keep hating dont worry.
Mihawk vs Luffy was an actual fight
Oda even made a Vs named chapter
Mihawk simply failed to beat Luffy

GB didn't even fight Shanks yet you're using the CoC scene to downplay him
You see how silly you sound?

The reality is
-Snakeman was shat on by Kizaru
-Gear5 only managed to tag him when he went after Vegapunk
-Toon force induced brain concussion
-Luffy unconscious after using all his taxing gears to hang with Kizaru

Kizaru's durability will never be anywhere near Kaido naturally, and any other top tier like Garp Shanks or whomever would get fucked by WSG
"toon force induced brain concussion" you guys are willing to make anything up for the cope :suresure:

“I don’t think I can move”
That’s gonna haunt admiral fans more than
Twerkbull in wano

My Nïgga in Christ, Kizaru is quite literally fine and undamaged physically.

Saturn even insinuates there is another reason entirely and why he understands him, clearly Vegapunk.

Luffy is fuçking comatose and needs to be saved by Franky, not even Kaido could push Luffy to this state after giving so many hits.

How you think in any possible way that this is bad for the Admirals is beyond me, like truly.

How is this bad for Kizaru?

Luffy turned on the power of god, spent the entire limit of 5 g on Kizaru and could not knock him out, and he fell into the knockout. It's like in boxing, if you spent all your strength and passed out, you lost. Moreover, Kizaru even dominated the g5 a little during the whole fight
he spent all his strength chasing Kizaru, and guess what, Kizaru travels at the speed of light, of course its going to gas you to keep up with that. Isn't it more of an L to be HIM, running away AND STILL getting knocked down and begging Saturn for more time because you can't move...

B-but Zoro is still fighting Lucci

And so what?

Yes, Lucci the same character who clashed on par with Gear 5 Luffy in CoA Haki and physical strength
And endured two named Gear 5 moves before going down

The same Lucci who everyone considered crazy strong and "FOR SOME REASON" many started calling a weakling just as he started fighting Zoro

Mind that Zoro is yet to use any named move and belittled Lucci the same as Pica

Mind that Zoro fought PICA for like TENS AND TENS of chapters and still destroyed him without a single scratch and without going all out at all (no Ashura) so being notably overkill

So yeah Zoro is fighting Lucci
And so what?
Sanji's reaction speak about what lucci is capable of. Seriously, his fans start believing that he is not sanji because he didn't try to attack or anything.
To be fair though we deserve some of this, many zoro fans butchered lucci before the fight so some shitstorm is to be expected :suresure:

My Nïgga in Christ, Kizaru is quite literally fine and undamaged physically.

Saturn even insinuates there is another reason entirely and why he understands him, clearly Vegapunk.

Luffy is fuçking comatose and needs to be saved by Franky, not even Kaido could push Luffy to this state after giving so many hits.

How you think in any possible way that this is bad for the Admirals is beyond me, like truly.

How is this bad for Kizaru?
There isn't enough copium in the world to help you:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.