Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HA V NUS001 @nik87 @ConquistadoR @SkySanji @Sasaki Kojirō i said it lmao , Admirals aren't built for high top tier and above like Kaido , shanks , Rayleigh, Mihawk etc etc .... lolz
I'll put this on the collection for future use lol. This is honestly amazing. Now all fake Kizaru fans that wanted to use him for agendas will abandon the train and jump over to Saturn, only the real fans remain.

After all I doubt any Zoro fan seriously wants another round at Luffy's sloppy seconds. It happens once it's a coincidence but if it happens twice it's a pattern @ShishioIsBack

Let's root for everyone vs Saturn at this point

Kizaru fans are getting the taste of the Katakuri slander lmao

when Katakuri spent hours and hours hitting Luffy, not being able to put the dude down

and then getting hit to the floor with a few hits lmao

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
What’s speculation?
That can harden specific parts of your body and not the whole thing every time? Hardening your hand doesn’t automatically harden your head or any other part of you…

I guess it’s still speculation but him not using it in the moment along with it being hardened is pretty undeniable. I think we at least can agree with that

We weren’t told Ryuma’s blade was a black blade till he started to fight zoro. Technically it could also be speculation that it was a blade blade before it was said
It's speculation that Aramaki wasn't using hardening on his sword when we see him use it on his branches.

There's still some chance because Aramaki hasn't used his sword in battle yet, but it is weird that despite seeing him in combat on three occasions, we've never seen him use his sword.

Aramaki clearly isn't a swordsman, so him having a Black Blade would be somewhat surprising.

I had come around to Aramaki having a Black Blade before today, but now, I'm leaning towards it just being hardening in that panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.