Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru is dizzy from WSG, it is what it is. He still looks much better than Luffy and the fact he's touching his head show he's not literally paralyzed lol. He'll get his ass up when he needs to (like protecting Saturn from Nika)
Luffy is exhausted from his own power Kizaru is literally immobilised from one hit off Luffy implying had Luffy hit more times he'd have got the Lucci treatment.

No way you can honestly say Kizaru looks better than Luffy when none of his attacks seemed to do anything to Luffy while Luffy's one attack knocked Kizaru down unable to move.

I'm afraid we will only get Kuma's story on God Valley and only get glimpse of Rocks attacking the island.
It will probably end when Kuma escapes the island a flash forwards to all the experimence they did on him.
When the flashback ends Kuma will land in Egghead to save the day and teleport everyone to Elbaf and blow himself up nuking Egghead and everyone still on it.

@Elder Lee Hung I guess once you officially become a direct Imu subordinate he'll grant you some weird powers including not aging anymore.

But for that I imagine you must rise to the top of the Holy Knights after an impressive record, probably why the Gorosei aren't from the same generation with Topman and Saturn having more knowledge than Jupeter but therefore you can hype him because he became an elder that young.

Garling will be up next.

Luffy is exhausted from his own power Kizaru is literally immobilised from one hit off Luffy implying had Luffy hit more times he'd have got the Lucci treatment.

No way you can honestly say Kizaru looks better than Luffy when none of his attacks seemed to do anything to Luffy while Luffy's one attack knocked Kizaru down unable to move.
honesty and agenda don’t go hand in hand
man

I'm afraid we will only get Kuma's story on God Valley and only get glimpse of Rocks attacking the island.
It will probably end when Kuma escapes the island a flash forwards to all the experimence they did on him.
When the flashback ends Kuma will land in Egghead to save the day and teleport everyone to Elbaf and blow himself up nuking Egghead and everyone still on it.
man has future sight

@Elder Lee Hung I guess once you officially become a direct Imu subordinate he'll grant you some weird powers including not aging anymore.

But for that I imagine you must rise to the top of the Holy Knights after an impressive record, probably why the Gorosei aren't from the same generation with Topman and Saturn having more knowledge than Jupeter but therefore you can hype him because he became an elder that young.

Garling will be up next.
Saturn falls here, Garling replaces him.

Maybe they all have a Devil-Devil no mi: model (input random demon) and the fruit makes them immortal

Only if agendas worked that way, then this fourm wouldn't exist:mrgo:
we like worstgen as it is
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

I'm all for agenda if you can push it but this is just stupid.

Like breaking your hand knocking someone out then the person knocked out saying they won
stamina > luffy > kizaru
is that what you’re saying?

I think Luffy's stamina issue is due to the fact that he thinks himself as a rubber man and hence has to bear the drawback of elastic limit and plasticity. Once Vegapank tells him that his power is of imagination or gives him some tech that'll overcome the defect. I say so because only Luffy out of all Mythical Zoans has this drawback which I say is due to limits of rubber.
@Pringles @Welkin @Luffy_Fan @Hades your thoughts bois?
Nika drawback makes no sense to me

All Zoans that Oda has shown so far have no limit, either in their Zoan form or awakened form.

Did you see Lucci or Yamato turn into an old man after fighting? And their fruits weren't the legendary Nika

Status
Not open for further replies.