Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, do you want me to SHOW you the panel of Dawn Rocket?

There is no haki anywhere in the panel. That’s dishonesty, that’s just called believing my eyes 😂
Luffy was using hakiless hits on Kaido too then, cause his hand wasn't black and there were lightnings missing.

The most obvious and reasonable assumption is that they are using haki all the time, and lightning is shown when Oda wants to especially highlight the haki usage, instead of assuming they are fighting literally turning off the haki.
But ultimately, we can't conclude shit cause Oda is way too inconsistent with haki.

Say what you want, but I know that even you don't really think it was hakiless attacks and lying for agendas. Keep coping cause deep down you too know Kizaru stocks are down here.

The fact that nobody in the marine is reacting at all to Kizaru's state should be obvious. Even Saturn just tells him that he's slower than usual. Nobody on his camp think he's anywhere near done lol
Dude he can't move for at least a few minutes, Kizaru is done at least as far as this battle is concerned.

And it took one clean hit to do it.

Honest question
Is Kizaru vs Luffy a draw? Or would Kizaru be the winner because he is conscious and Luffy reached his limit. Kizaru will probably stand up within the next minutes and could easily kill Luffy
+ Kizaru didn’t go all out

That doesn't acknowledge conversation happened after the clash though.
Luffy is the cocky bitch thinking he is hot shit with G5 while actually he is still as trash as usual.
Can't finish his opponent off and become sitting duck saved by everybody.
That's just standard Luffy treatment from Oda.
But bro, you should be worried about Kizaru's paper durability, It seems that bro can't take more than 3 ACoC hits, pretty pathetic.
Maybe he's the cracker of of the Top Tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.