• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
This is just a thought, but some spiders (i.e. tarantulas, Goliath Bird Eaters) can release body hairs at attackers. Often this is used as an irritant or deterrent when threatened by predators, and inhaling them can cause problems.

In fact it has been said that Goliath Bird Eaters literally fling them at attackers.

This may be related to Saturn. Perhaps he is shooting larger spider hairs for the head pop effect, and maybe tiny hairs are released like a gas that is inhaled by people causing the movement paralysis.

Of course, could be invisible webs or a new COC ability also.
Post automatically merged:

Greenbull was affected by Shanks whiskers then, not his haki.

Greenbull was affected by Shanks whiskers then, not his haki.
This reply of yours gave me mixed feelings, RebelliousSoma.

On one hand, it sounds like it could be interpeted as a roundabout/sarcastic way of ridiculing my post, as if to imply it was obvious that it was CoC. Obviously I don't like that tone, if that is the case.

But then, you referenced the Rat Haired Snitch meme and tied it in the most creative fashion, and actually managed to jab at Shanks and his fandom in a post that has absolutely nothing to do with him... and that I find both masterful on your part, and actually hilarious. (That Rat Haired Snitch meme along with the Jika the damned one are both hilarious, especially because of how widespread and prevalent they became.)

"SANJI WILL PROVE TO BE THE MOST FEARED BY MARINES "

"EVEN ZORO FANS WILL BECOME SANJI FANS"

"BEHOLD THE WARRIOR OF SCIENCE VS THE SCIENCE GOD"

ALSO SANJI:

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
You do know that currently Saturn power is unknown. And you can't expect Sanji to counter unknown thing. Adding to the fact that Oda retarded ass dont have enough creativity to hype Saturn without making other strong characters useless.