• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had you as town iirc
I explained all of them in p#85
Let's remember them
Michelle;
Townie approach to thread, townie attitude, genuinly asking good questions and making good votes. Only problem is the slot lkinda feels LAMIST / but willing to ignore that for the time being. Want more time on the slot / more thread contribution before solidying anything

Ekko:
Hate the votes on them, hate the push. I am betting there is a mafia in Naomi / Always who jumped on the LHF of a wagon in order to get town read / feign contribution

Naomi:
Dont like there thread approach. Kinda simple as that. Also a very weird vote.

Alwaysmind:
Horrible voting, I want this flipped so far but
I think your reads looks too solid for such simple reasons.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fellow teammates, today I stand before you not only as a member of this town but as a dedicated and unwavering Townie. I want to make it abundantly clear that I am a valuable asset in our quest to root out the scum and ensure the safety of this community.

It's crucial for us to work together as a united front, and my commitment to the cause of the Town is resolute. I'm here to share a few reasons why you should consider me a valuable asset in this endeavor.

First and foremost, I am deeply invested in the welfare of this town. My primary goal is to ensure the well-being of our fellow townspeople and to identify those who pose a threat. I have no ulterior motives, no hidden agendas; my loyalty lies solely with the Town.

Secondly, I am actively engaged in the process. You've seen me contributing to discussions, asking questions, and offering insights. I am dedicated to analyzing the information we have and putting the puzzle pieces together to find the scum among us.

I am here to defend and protect my fellow Townies. When one of us is wrongly accused, I will stand up and vouch for their innocence. This loyalty to the Town is an unshakable part of my character.

Moreover, I have been consistently voting in line with the majority when we decide to eliminate a player. This is not a sign of complacency but a strategy to ensure we are all on the same page and united in our efforts to uncover the scum.

Lastly, I am actively working to build alliances with those who share the Town's interests. I believe that together, we can consolidate our votes and identify the scum players, thereby securing our victory.

So, my dear teammates, I implore you not to cast doubt upon my commitment to the Town. I am not just a valuable asset; I am your ally in this endeavor. I will use every ounce of my energy and intellect to help us achieve our goal. Please consider the weight of these words when making decisions that could impact our town, for together we are unstoppable, and I am here to ensure our victory. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.