Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys, I've decided I was bored!!!!
im going to speak like this the rest of the game ^^
I wish good luck to everybody! Mafia can be a hard game at times so make sure to take a break from the thread if you get stressed <3

I like Michelle so I'm holding back a little in terms of what I actually think of her line of suspicion, I suspect she's probably town as well so it's not very instructive.

Your meta on me is terrible lol
The bold part i like, cause you can't be meta played from what I can tell, but Flower making that observation is accurate and noteworthy

No.
You have a read for the second top poster and no read for others including the top poster and third poster (who am I, by chance) and come very late with a tr for Reloaded.

For someone good at ths game who is caught up, this is not enough.
Michelle if I omit a read it's because I am still observing. I didn't really see too much aggression from you, up until now at least, so I wasn't confident casting my stone there. You're free to suspect me for it or whatever but that's really it, if you can't reconcile this so be it

Michelle if I omit a read it's because I am still observing. I didn't really see too much aggression from you, up until now at least, so I wasn't confident casting my stone there. You're free to suspect me for it or whatever but that's really it, if you can't reconcile this so be it
Since then I have to be aggresive to be town? Smh

The bold part i like, cause you can't be meta played from what I can tell, but Flower making that observation is accurate and noteworthy
?

This doesn't make any sense.

It's also nonsense since I rolled scum last game and proceeded to do nothing but blatantly trolling until endgame

I swear to god it's like I am actively punished whenever I am not doomguy levels of aggressive

For context, Fuka was a player who acted very much like you do now, but all her posts were just faked. She also acted like a newbie, but was actually a Mafia vet player. She was on my team and later won us the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.