Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That kinda squares it. Would normally expect at this point you'd be sinking your teeth in.
after the post-game stuff on F/V didn't really think there was a point of interaction. And they were never part of the original 23, so didn't think about turn it back on for the game tbh. Should unignore it for the game really

for anyone @ me about how i should act, i didn even realize Muugen had been repped out. So chill your beans I will turn ignore off. Not that I will pay much attention, to a person who said they will spite and look for revenge on people during their next few games

@Luka what‘s your reads?
Ive backread but I havent backread if you know what i mean

Alwaysmind had a weird vote early game, scum lean
Flower GTH town, like thread approach. Need to ISO
Naomi had a horrible reaction to a push earlier, flying under the radar, not giving thoughts on anything. One townie post but easily fakalbe, s!lean
Cakewalkers kinda being rude but in an unfortunately townie way, GTH town but null othersei since I need to ISO them
Michell's slot was both nice and townie ^^ So I like them. But im easily pocketed tbh, so to
Post automatically merged:

If you werent mentioned I dont remember you ^^
Alot of reads from early game- need to fully backread

Naomi had a horrible reaction to a push earlier, flying under the radar, not giving thoughts on anything. One townie post but easily fakalbe, s!lean
Cakewalkers kinda being rude but in an unfortunately townie way, GTH town but null othersei since I need to ISO them
Michell's slot was both nice and townie ^^ So I like them. But im easily pocketed tbh, so to

I can get behind those.
But I‘m fairly confident Naomi is Town.

i never had a bad reaction, i question you earlier.

you keep lieing with fake outburst i never did.

Status
Not open for further replies.