Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Polar, Ultra and Flower town now.

Flower just comes off town, carrying past baggage around with them. Really doesn't fit the star I would expect from scum on Day 1

#610 from Orwelian feels townie.
Everything else from them is just filler. I'd put a scum lean on this slot for just posting one early game read and nothing else :v
I need to see more

I already said I'm not reading 30 pages to catch up when this thread goes like 5 pages an hour worth of posts and replies. Requote it and give it to me with the current update you have.

Stop being lax, femnoid.
Literally just took me 20 seconds...

Fuji Town
Naomi Town
Michelle Town
Luka Town
Relo Town
Ultra mini Town lean.
The Orca/Polar scum. Probably just one of them this time.
Nibel scum.
Cake scum.

If you're not scum after this
- Nibel
Kinda a scummy post, imo thats completely NAI. Probably a joke but still.
I didn't say Flower voted for Ekko. But you have the same stance than her. She's saying Ekko is suspect. Plus, you voted Ultra and me like her. Still you're acting like you're both in the same bed while chatting here. Could you explain me why you're so confident with Flower?
Tone readtown
Yeah the last one may look stupid because everything is coming out of my brain really quickly.
Once again tone read town
This is Day 1 scumreading, I'm doing with everything I can with everything I have. It may look precarious and may turn false, that's why I'm not voting for you.
Another townie post
Post automatically merged:

Id say nibel here is probably just otwn tbh

#610 from Orwelian feels townie.
Everything else from them is just filler. I'd put a scum lean on this slot for just posting one early game read and nothing else :v
I need to see more
Interesting take, blank canvas of a player who I have never played with before. I will ascribe you to my "I'll consider this slot later if I'm in danger" file folder. Looking to see more from you soft defending Flower with that gentle redirection and lazy ISO attempt.

Literally just took me 20 seconds...
6 town reads and 2/3 scum reads feels way off base with your typical play, not necessarily scummy but it is shady.

Like I want to say
Me / Nibel / Flower / Michelle town reads / leans
Ultra / Cakewalker town lean
Naomi / Alwaysmind / Orwellian maybe scum lean
Need more content from alot of people :v

also need to ISO alot tbh tbh

. I will ascribe you to my "I'll consider this slot later if I'm in danger" file folder. Looking to see more from you soft defending Flower with that gentle redirection and lazy ISO attempt.
Wait flower is being pushed?

Town

Naomi the beautiful (this is a lock for the time being)
Hayumi the silent
Juicy the genius
Michelle the magnificent
Seatonnes, yeah just cause

Scum

HeWhoHasNoEqual (this is a lock 100% guarantee) the missing
Ultra the brain dead
Luka the low hanging fruit fake pusher
Nibel, yeah just cause

Interesting take, blank canvas of a player who I have never played with before. I will ascribe you to my "I'll consider this slot later if I'm in danger" file folder. Looking to see more from you soft defending Flower with that gentle redirection and lazy ISO attempt.

6 town reads and 2/3 scum reads feels way off base with your typical play, not necessarily scummy but it is shady.
FTR I think this post is always townie :v
At least, the first part of it. The second one isnt. More Nai

Wait flower is being pushed?
Is English not your first language like how it is for Nibels? Also curious, how can you see me being teamed with Naomi when you town read Flowers who town reads Naomi? And when I haven't even interacted or mentioned Naomi yet?

Town

Naomi the beautiful (this is a lock for the time being)
Hayumi the silent
Juicy the genius
Michelle the magnificent
Seatonnes, yeah just cause

Scum

HeWhoHasNoEqual (this is a lock 100% guarantee) the missing
Ultra the brain dead
Luka the low hanging fruit fake pusher
Nibel, yeah just cause
@Ultra the bear vs orca showdown is once again afoot. Please respond to this challenge.

Explain why im a fake pusher rn

Is English not your first language like how it is for Nibels? Also curious, how can you see me being teamed with Naomi when you town read Flowers who town reads Naomi? And when I haven't even interacted or mentioned Naomi yet?
I never said I saw you teamed with naomi.
Also, that logic is a stretch to be honest.
English is sadly my first language

Explain why im a fake pusher rn

I never said I saw you teamed with naomi.
Also, that logic is a stretch to be honest.
English is sadly my first language
The implication is you have me, Alwaysmind and Naomi as scum leans initially in that post. That would imply we are teamed by context, no?

to save yourself a headache, he event false narratives, and believe his own lies he made up on person he accuse. even when said person he accuse call out fake bs, he will push back he never heard his own lies, and spin as see see this person lies etc

Status
Not open for further replies.