Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka on that too scummy to be scum meta fr.
first time playing with luka i think for me.

bad sign he scum? beside him keep dodging question he accused players of, then forgets then parrots next line he accused of, while trying to act innocent.

seems really fake and trying to contribute and asked to be bumped on the town list.

Are you not

Gotta love nailing someone who hasn't posted. Maybe some day you will be that good, not today though lmao
"Are you not-"

Stuttering. This fool can't even put a post together. What were you going to type? How desperate you gotta be to vote a 0 poster

CLAIM. Let me see that role son

Someone else that hasn't put forth an opinion on Nibel iso him as well (or those pushing him)

I think he looks more town than scum in his exchanges and posts.

Doesn't cave, holds strong, definitely has more of an uninformed tone along with the frameworks of a scum hunter and game solver. Oh, and he hasn't skimmed/missed any posts to show he isn't reading that I saw

His reads are trash tier
There are now 2 players on this site who dont respond to why my reads are bad, just say theyre bad fwiw
Post automatically merged:

Genuinly wondering how you guys do thread progression
Do you just. say X is bad and hope it works out

There are now 2 players on this site who dont respond to why my reads are bad, just say theyre bad fwiw

on day 1 - for a lot of people, yes. the last line is true

Feel free to ignore T-Pein. He doesn't actually know how to play this game. In fact imma sheep his scum reads for my town reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.