Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
are u putting urself there or are u being forced into it?

u were posturing earlier regarding none following ur wagon. this post contradicts it
Nobody forces me to Town read you LOL. I could easily get away with pushing you for your s*** case and wouldn't even look bad given everyone and their dog (except Ratchet and me) finds you sus to some degree and reads me Town :kayneshrug:.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nobody forces me to Town read you LOL. I could easily get away with pushing you for your s*** case and wouldn't even look bad given everyone and their dog (except Ratchet and me) finds you sus to some degree and reads me Town :kayneshrug:.
oh its not about ur read of me. that means nothing. its about whether u decide to take the high resistance path or not. and u clearly dont have to when town will eventually offer themselves on a platter to be mislynched

1. ok but this doesnt answer the question. do u have any comments on the current reasonings for town reading the players?

2. if we identify them as town we dont have to lynch them even if they r dead weight. i dont think its as difficult as u make it seem to be. we can start by asking them some questions. u can go ahead and initiate by telling them whats on ur mind hopefully they help u read them town!

3. is it really a normal thing for you to scum read kiku before she posts @Polar Bear ? and do u only do it as town? thoughts on this meta take by kiku?

4. well it wasnt clear when u say u dont care for a player do u mean u dont want their wagon or do u mean u want it? so will u be voting nibel here from what i understand?

5. how so? does my recent posts look scummy? u can be vocal about telling people not to follow me!
1. I just think most of them are inane. "I like this guys tone, town read" "this guys playing poorly, town read" "I'm gonna make a town core of the same guys I always do, for no reason at all, wee" there is almost no good reason to give a solid town read day one.

2. Why didn't you start? Why is it something you didn't seem to care about until I brought it up? That doesn't line up with the most recent Town Ekko I've seen

4. It should be obvious to someone with a working brain what it means when I dont care for someone. I won't be voting Nibel today, however

5. And I won't be telling people not to follow you, either.

vote lynch Ekkologix

I will be telling them to lynch you.

1. I just think most of them are inane. "I like this guys tone, town read" "this guys playing poorly, town read" "I'm gonna make a town core of the same guys I always do, for no reason at all, wee" there is almost no good reason to give a solid town read day one.

2. Why didn't you start? Why is it something you didn't seem to care about until I brought it up? That doesn't line up with the most recent Town Ekko I've seen

4. It should be obvious to someone with a working brain what it means when I dont care for someone. I won't be voting Nibel today, however

5. And I won't be telling people not to follow you, either.

vote lynch Ekkologix

I will be telling them to lynch you.
Oh this is interesting. You and Ekko found eachother as town off the bat last game.

:shocking:

Oh, I could have.

According to Ekko I'm a real monster scum, at least, so he'd have to consider that in his "case".
Nah I really don't think so.

Either way the main issue with your play is bouncing around Reloaded and changing your focus on Orca while flip-flopping around Nibel's. Its probably also why like Ekko and T-Pein, you've been put under a microscope. Your play so far seems like your forcing yourself and pushing the envelope around expectations since like Ekko said, compared to OLF mafia, WG's pressure play when it comes to scum hunting is not on the same level.

I don't really believe your posturing you could've pressed for Ekko's wagon either way but I'm gonna draw a line and compare where and who you back and push for or against and have you solved. Its the same way I disliked Reloaded "offering" to remove his vote off Nibel's if the latter claimed while both you and him were role-fishing a bit. So yeah, you are in the peripheral of my PoE based off this.

Status
Not open for further replies.