Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked off the top of your head and you took 10 minutes to respond, also it's complete nonsense. FROZEN
Lol. I'm watching the Noles game as I said earlier. You took 6 minutes to respond, and you are playing this full time, so who is truly frozen now.

And again your only defense is omgus

Yeah, oh my God you do suck 🤣

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet u think flower is incable of tagging you as scum? she has nothing to say in thread so she proceeded to tag inactives.
Incapable, no. However, do I think scum Flower is going to eagerly seek my engagement with the thread, without any qualifiers such as shading me within that? I don't really see it.

I don't need to be 100% certain that she's town. Just reasonably confident for Day 1. I will be very hard pressed to vote her today.

Anyways HWHNE seems like a weak place to park your vote. Manz has 7 posts, and they all look like a load of nonsense taken either way.

Is anyone familiar with their play? Are they new? Do they have typical tells? Are they usually LHF?

Because if they are knew, your previous position and Reloaded position on my vote - are hypocritical and then put you both in an ironic situation of saying different things newer players. Which would mean their is an agenda, and town players don't come into game with applied approach like that

Because if they are knew, your previous position and Reloaded position on my vote - are hypocritical and then put you both in an ironic situation of saying different things newer players. Which would mean their is an agenda, and town players don't come into game with applied approach like that
What? Relo and me both know SeaTonnes and frequently talk to him. He's new to the game, not new as a person. You're comparing apples and bananas.

What? Relo and me both know SeaTonnes and frequently talk to him. He's new to the game, not new as a person. You're comparing apples and bananas.
A new player is a new player. It should be irrelevant of how much you like them as person or know them from other players, when making a judgement on their thread play. Otherwise, on this basis if one of you is scum - we should lynch all of you just in case, but that isn't a logical approach.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yes that's a possibility but not entertaining the idea that Flower could potentially be scum by being tied with Ultra when we had a replay of the same behavior and play from the Avatar game is also something you should factor.

Right now for me main PoE is currently

- Reloaded
- Ultra

Secondary PoE would be:

- Flower
- Nibles

If either Ultra, Flower, or Reloaded flip scum then it strongly clears Nibles and Orca.
Why are you content to vote someone in your secondary PoE when there is a wagon on someone in your primary PoE?

A new player is a new player. It should be irrelevant of how much you like them as person or know them from other players, when making a judgement on their thread play. Otherwise, on this basis if one of you is scum - we should lynch all of you just in case, but that isn't a logical approach.
Whatever floats your boat.

I am friends with Person A - so I will ignore their threadplay and say their aren't scum.
I do not know Person B - and even if their threadplay is less scummy - I will still vote for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.