Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont think so. If Naomi was town - they would have paid more attention to my focus on Seatonnes and followed it up, rather than creating a lot of nonsense and crying about a gif
Is it possible, yes. I just don't see it as a big deal right now. She had a lot of good thoughts early, so I think she has earned some leeway for today. Do keep your thought down the line if more shows though

@CakeWalker
@Naomi

I think you are both town. I think you both are looking for something that isn't as big as it really is at this moment (might change later). Both of you looked deeper contextually than most, at least on certain people. I like it, but I think focussing on each other in that round about circle way isn't going to progress much here D1. Just food for thought
dude i asked her about why i am scum lean, she deflected badly and said who i was talking about after she mention my name with scum.
then further when on to derail about gif post which had nothing to do with my first question.
:gonope:

yeah this has been noticed. but a lot of players dont realize they are being rude, and actually think they are being targeted even when responeses are factual and not vindictive
I have told them multiple times I considered they were being rude and they have ignored me.
They notice I think.

dude i asked her about why i am scum lean, she deflected badly and said who i was talking about after she mention my name with scum.
then further when on to derail about gif post which had nothing to do with my first question.
Seatones - and this is now reinforced by this return that sort of confirmed himself as scum.

Naomi has a large potential to be scum.

Ekko is probably SK or some weird anti town indie.
since you keep avoiding receipts. two different people. scum mentioned twice. please learn to read, especially if you actually just rude town

Same thing I told her, but I have played with her so I can be slightly more confident in this, I don't see her doing it if scum. I would wager she stays out of the light and doesn't stick her neck out, not on D1. Im assuming you are similar in that regard (maybe not), but I don't that today it should be the focus. Keep it in mind though if something else pops up

stil waiting you to vote me oomfie
Who was being rude?
rude people make bs up on person they talk about

luka meanwile

after calling me ad hominum, he claimed i see him as evil when they first brought up the evil word then they said they never did, more lies

and now i am rude. after i told him if he continue lieing to go away.

since you keep avoiding receipts. two different people. scum mentioned twice. please learn to read, especially if you actually just rude town
Seatones - and this is now reinforced by this return that sort of confirmed himself as scum.

Ekko is probably SK or some weird anti town indie.
you used my name, and said i had potential to be scum. just wow who the other person cakewalker? beside seatones you scum read.

but yes maybe read what you reply and how you phrase it. the other person huh 🤡

potential
adjective [ before noun ]
UK /pəˈten.ʃəl/ US /poʊˈten.ʃəl/

possible when the necessary conditions exist:
A number of potential buyers have expressed interest in the company.
Many potential customers are waiting for a fall in prices before buying.
The accident is a grim reminder of the potential dangers involved in North Sea oil production.
Thesaurus: synonyms, antonyms, and examples
that might or might not happen
possibleI suppose it's possible that she just forgot my birthday, but it's unlikely.
potentialShe is being mentioned as a potential successor to the leader.
imaginableThe pens came in every colour imaginable.
conceivableIt is conceivable that they'll agree to our terms, but I wouldn't bet on it.
thinkableThe existence of something like the internet would not have even been thinkable in Einstein's day.

potential
adjective [ before noun ]
UK /pəˈten.ʃəl/ US /poʊˈten.ʃəl/

possible when the necessary conditions exist:
A number of potential buyers have expressed interest in the company.
Many potential customers are waiting for a fall in prices before buying.
The accident is a grim reminder of the potential dangers involved in North Sea oil production.
Thesaurus: synonyms, antonyms, and examples
that might or might not happen
possibleI suppose it's possible that she just forgot my birthday, but it's unlikely.
potentialShe is being mentioned as a potential successor to the leader.
imaginableThe pens came in every colour imaginable.
conceivableIt is conceivable that they'll agree to our terms, but I wouldn't bet on it.
thinkableThe existence of something like the internet would not have even been thinkable in Einstein's day.
scum locked

rude people make bs up on person they talk about

luka meanwile

after calling me ad hominum, he claimed i see him as evil when they first brought up the evil word then they said they never did, more lies

and now i am rude. after i told him if he continue lieing to go away.

you used my name, and said i had potential to be scum. just wow who the other person cakewalker? beside seatones you scum read.

but yes maybe read what you reply and how you phrase it. the other person huh 🤡
I didn't read anything as rude so I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe the frustration is seeping through in your posts though and is being misinterpreted as rude.

suggest in future you read posts properly and when someone asks for clarification, you don't jump down their throat like they are trying to avoid your question. if i wanted to avoid you, i would just not answer lol

Cake is stronger town now imo. Honestly I think Naomi is as well in all of this.

Someone would need to explain away what the end game would be if either were scum, I don't see one. Too much attention drawn

Status
Not open for further replies.