Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope she did not. she neither pursued players nor voted them randomly there

she entered the game minding her own business, faking being indie, doing some stupid shit etc..

she immediately omgused me and ultra for pushing her by EoD

a complete 180 from here, where she is reluctant to omgus because the push against her is actually correct
i have seen her say "you can go" as town more then once. and seen people accuse her of scum i recall, later she town read them and voted/sheep off them

Juliet has better memory then i do. @Flower explain to ekko which game was that!

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix I don't like your read on Orwellian. Throughout his interaction with me he has never actually gotten frustrated - which as town, he tends to do. He usually presents this by attacking the character of the person arguing with him, which he has barely done, at least to the extent he usually does. I don't see at all why you have him as "obvious town" and I'm going to need you to provide me a satisfactory town case for him in light of that read.
he usually attacks the person when he is unable to beat their argument. yours had plenty of holes as is so he didn't need to resort to that much lol

you focused on one tiny bit of what he is saying and escalated it and made it all about it when its not

Emil

Certified Memelord
i have seen her say "you can go" as town more then once. and seen people accuse her of scum i recall, later she town read them and voted/sheep off them

Juliet has better memory then i do. @Flower explain to ekko which game was that!
oh ofcourse she did naomi! i am not voting flower because she said "you can go". that statement is NAI. it's the followup to it that tells me her alignment. look how many times she said it to me and is still hesitant to place a vote lol

i can quote u a post from avatar (where she was scum) right now where she says "you can go"

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, you are being blind and deaf, therefore game throwing, if you are listening to Ratchet. There isn't any connection or equity between me and Ultra. Not only have I pushed against Ultra but regardless of where my vote landed, Flower's has more and therefore became a more viable option. We are in Thunderdome territory, Ratchet isn't playing to solve, only mislynch because he hasn't operated in any way that would indicate good faith.

Can you remotely explain in what way I'm tied to Ultra?
i think ratchet can unironically still be town. he just hasn't read the thread. also his day 1s has not been very impressive lately so it's whatever honestly

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Keep in mind, this man is scum reading me because I decided to quit cut back on gif spam starting this game, and take the game a little more seriously. Unless you have an actual reason now Mango.

Also doesn't help I don't really know the flavor unlike with previous games.
Now that is a fake take, I simply peered into the abyss and the abyss told me you were scum.

That was my very first post this game, I hadn't read a single post, so it's impressive you manage to put a reason behind it.

I said a number, not even your name, that should indicate that this wasn't on you, but the number slot you happened to be in

:saturn:
Because Flower's wagon is currently more viable then Ultra's.

@CakeWalker
@Naomi
@MangoSenpai
@Michelle

Vote Flower please.
Non
@Flower thoughts on two of the lower posters somehow interacting with each other
This made me laugh, why does this matter in any capacity
Sellacoin 4 post, the number 4 is death maybe this a sign
HeWhohasBeenCoasting what is this coasting play? 7 post only, maybe jester?
alwaysmind hardly any post...:sus:
Mango at 12 post...gawd dammit was happy he was playing but he coasting on the side lines :pepeanger:

@MangoSenpai

come and play!

I've been in a coma tbh, anything that I need to make a comment on?

I think I'll just read the last 10 pages

Now that is a fake take, I simply peered into the abyss and the abyss told me you were scum.

That was my very first post this game, I hadn't read a single post, so it's impressive you manage to put a reason behind it.

I said a number, not even your name, that should indicate that this wasn't on you, but the number slot you happened to be in

:saturn:

Non

This made me laugh, why does this matter in any capacity

I've been in a coma tbh, anything that I need to make a comment on?

I think I'll just read the last 10 pages

you will read all the pages and catch up!!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
rude people make bs up on person they talk about

luka meanwile

after calling me ad hominum, he claimed i see him as evil when they first brought up the evil word then they said they never did, more lies

and now i am rude. after i told him if he continue lieing to go away.

you used my name, and said i had potential to be scum. just wow who the other person cakewalker? beside seatones you scum read.

but yes maybe read what you reply and how you phrase it. the other person huh 🤡
potential
adjective [ before noun ]
UK /pəˈten.ʃəl/ US /poʊˈten.ʃəl/

possible when the necessary conditions exist:
A number of potential buyers have expressed interest in the company.
Many potential customers are waiting for a fall in prices before buying.
The accident is a grim reminder of the potential dangers involved in North Sea oil production.
Thesaurus: synonyms, antonyms, and examples
that might or might not happen
possibleI suppose it's possible that she just forgot my birthday, but it's unlikely.
potentialShe is being mentioned as a potential successor to the leader.
imaginableThe pens came in every colour imaginable.
conceivableIt is conceivable that they'll agree to our terms, but I wouldn't bet on it.
thinkableThe existence of something like the internet would not have even been thinkable in Einstein's day.
This interaction is really confusing, I haven't seen the posts where Naomi is allegedly "rude" but cake's response is quite passive agressive here

This interaction is really confusing, I haven't seen the posts where Naomi is allegedly "rude" but cake's response is quite passive agressive here
i asked her why i was scum, she said i was wrong and it was some other person who was scum, even though she mention me as scum. in the qoute i replied to her with my name mention. she only got more confusing and started dodging my question then i was called rude lol

Status
Not open for further replies.