Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I‘m at a point at which I wouldn‘t oppose an Ekko wagon anymore. Simply because your refusal to work with others is just not it. Literally everyone tells you I‘m Town and you refuse to even consider that which is starting to smell like agenda.
funny because earlier you said i am town bc why wud ekko scum read me when i am a consensus town read

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Place your bets now.

Over/Unders are as follows

1. Ultra comes back and accuses me of being frozen again. Then sheep's someone bc he can't think for himself

2. Flower turns to the dark side (up to the bettor as to what the dark side is)

3. Michelle loosens up and shows another side of herself

4. Reloaded turns into a simp (did i use that term right, man the younger generation needs to learn the English language lol)

5. Naomi gets caught doing some ungodly things with Orcas vote

6. Flower comes in drunk with power and a cult following
All bets on #4

SIMP is an acronym for "Suckers Idolizing Mediocre Pussy"

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright

Ultra. I'm not too sure to think about him. I know he is strong. I don't feel the same thing I felt the last time I played against him during the ATLA game. He seems less active which could lead me to think he's not scum like last time but strong players are hard to read when you don't know their habits. I would say null at the moment.

Ekkologix. He was defending me when I was against Flower. Maybe it's to better kill me later, I don't know. Seems like he was just trying to have fun by using the ChatGPT. The whole Flower/Ekkologix might be just TvT after all. I would say null with some town tints.

Hayumi. I would say scum leaning since she said there could be one scum between me and Naomi. She went for Orca who I town read. I felt like she was waiting for Flower to answer Naomi is town, so it could give her some credibility to lynch me later and turn the narrative in her sense.

Kiku. I'm not sure about her/him(?| I will say they now if I'm not sure about the gender), but I've a similar impression that with Hayumi, she seems to be in the background to comfort Flower and Naomi in their initial push in the objective to lead them to a mislynch in the future.

AM. He sent mostly nothing and his rare posts were useless. I will wait for more in the future. Null.

T-Pein. I think I've never seen T-Pein being serious during my whole time on WG. I'm not sure how to read them. Yesterday, they went to my "rescue" by going for Reloaded when this one wanted me to claim in early phases. Now they are asking who we are voting today, I fear it's a manner to reject the responsibility on case of we mislynch someone today. Null but I'll keep an eye on him.

Indigo. Mostly fluff posting. He voted to lynch me Yesterday and it was the only time in the game he developped any excuse to lynch someone. He could be among the persons using the wagon on me to direct a free mislynch on me. I would say null with a slight of scum lean.

Seatonnes. He went for me by following the others' wagon on me and after revealed he done it for entertainment. If was lynched on this, I would really have been pissed off. Scum leaning. Maybe it will change if he shows more seriousness.

Sallucion. Didn't even know the guy was here. Null for the moment.

Mango. I remember he went for Reloaded in early game. His latest messages were more constructive. He also talked flavor, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing to deduct things from the lore in a game with the current rules. Null.

HeWhoHasNoEqual. Who I will call Hew starting from now. He seemed to be confident in his poorly numbered messages. Does anyone know him? Are we sure he's not a troll?

Naomi. I was in a cold situation with her yesterday. Now it was mostly due to the other situation with Flower. I asked her why she was trusting this much Flower, and she said it was thanks to her past experiences with Flower, which seems legit. The only thing I could tell about this is that she's not explaining enough how she was hinted to think Flower is looking town thanks to the past experiences with her. Since I think Naomi seems to be way too much visible by the the whole cast to be a scum. I still have doubt. Null with slight town vibes.

Luka. He was also in conflict with Flower. He argued with them but I'm not sure it was leading to anything good for the town. Null.

Retro. She's sharing some ISO and vote counts like during the recent game on OLF where she was scum but she didn't give enough yet and I don't know how she's playing most of the time. Null.

Orwellian. A difficult case. He went against Flower who went against me but I went against her too, but I'll developp about Flower later. He reminds me the game I just had on OLF where he was townie, he looks similar, he tries hard against everybody and lost his whole time disputing with another user. He also thinks Reloaded's action from yesterday is strange about asking me to claim. But we're coming for Reloaded just after. Town leaning.

Reloaded. Reloaded's behavior from yesterday gave me a strange feeling. He didn't hesitate to vote lynch me after Flower and Naomi did. He after followed Flower when she requested me to claim. Orwellian said him it was looking bad to push someone to claim Day 1 when the someone in question doesn't have so much pressure on him. He also was kind of "offering" me to leave me alone if I claim. It was really weird. Scum leaning.

Ratchet. Ratchet seems to be close to Flower. Probably another person who plays with Flower since a long time. He was mostly talking about mafia in theory and how people are usually playing. Null but if he shows us more useful posts about his reads on players, I could see him as town leaning.

The Orca. I think Orca is townie. He has central part in the game like during the ATLA despite being staying discret. He's managing the pressure and proceeds to confront the people voting him.

CakeWalker. I don't know what to think about CakeWalker. He theorised that Naomi could pocket Flower which I don't think. If there was any pocketting between the two, I think Flower would be the one pocketting, she seems the more détermined of the two. Cake also shares my worries about Seatonnes. So I'm waiting for Seatonnes to react about our questions to see how Cake will do later. Null with town lean.

Flower. Ô Flower ! I think the whole episode around her and me was just bullshit. I was mostly pissed off about her reaction to my "teasing joke" and I can conceed it was misplaced. I went on her after this because I was thinking about the link between Flower and Naomi and really thought it could lead me to something, but seems it won't. And same thing that for Naomi, she seems to be too much on the front to be scum. Town leaning.

Michelle. This one didn't give me a big impression but I don't think she might be scum. She went after me a bit but she didn't have any hostility I think and wanted me to be more clear. Null but could turn in my town reads in a near future.

Conclusion. I don't think we should go for Flower and the big heads of the show. The scums might hide between the shadows of the most active players. Be attentive to who's following the wagons discretly.
@Flower need ur thought on this post

Emil

Certified Memelord
im just going to avoid interacting you if that is okay. you seem to be looking to instigate stuff and have some outside game agenda of some sort. I dunno - this vibe isn't for me.
cake why are u putting zero stock to the posts of ultra and flower, who you town read, and are telling u with near 100% certainty that naomi is going to be town?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Think its pretty indicative of her process as a townie, you can't make too much sense at times with her logic but the passion is there. I think its one of the stronger examples of potential TvT imo between you and her but I get what your getting at. Don't agree with her "anti-town indie" read on Ekko either.
aurelian where u at with cake rn?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Null at this point
wanna shelve flower for a bit? we wont forget her, but just put her on stasis for now. we can demand her to atleast claim her mech since its probably some indie that need to find some shit or town with weird role

ik its sus that she came with that hint after she has been called out for agenda driven claim fishing so i definitly hope what she has is veritable or she can be chopper

anyway for now i think cake is playing exactly like the NF game when we were all scummates. take a second look at her here vs that game and tell me what u see

Ultra's wagon had already died down, then momentum started to shift when me and T-Pein voted Reloaded, then back to going with Flower where at one point she had 4-5 votes. You've seen me play as scum and you've seen me play as town, even on the remote off chance one of the two between Flower and Ultra are actually town, I'm not normally this proactive or aggressive without strong conviction when trusting my reads to push someone's wagon for a lynch.

I'm not going to be here at all tomorrow since the day phase will be over before I get home from work after 6PM EST Time Zone/GMT-5. If you honestly think Flower is town, do you think she's being pocketed or manipulated by Ultra since you agreed with me she's scum?
Maybe I misworded something, I agreed she is not consistent, not scum.

Also, good morning everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.