Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
He isn't even trying. Poor reads and going in wagons for entertainment. He waited too much to show a bit of seriousness. I won't wait anymore.

Vote Lynch Seatonnes
that doesn't make him scum nibel. scum usually try to appear town so they dont get lynched. seatonne simply doesnt give a fk

im not saying to reward this behavior either but i think his few posts does not give me any agenda.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko pretending to be an expert of meta, when he has misread so many players in so many games - and then become the graveyard solve king. I can't take it seriously.
this is obviously disgenuous as i dont endorse dead chat solving and in ur own game u saw i had perfect solve in n3 onward

so yeah

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko is you don't understand why I scum read Seatonnes - then that means you've not been reading the game. Or rather doing your usual approach, of just making things up and selectively reading to suit your own narrative. Like recent games have shown, your first few days are nearly always wrong
instead of attacking the player can u lay down the slam dunk on seatonne based on his posts? i dont see it

if u r pulling a bus onto him for reasoning not visible in thread it wont take u far i promise

Status
Not open for further replies.