It's over, man, it's KizaruOver, there's no turning back after this, waiting 8 years to see my favorite admiral, who I was told was better than Kaido and would solo two Yonko, get knocked out by just one blow from a Yonko is the cruelest thing I could imagine. :josad::pepemotion:
Kaido negs all the admirals combined statement turned out to be an insult to him. Now Kaido negs the entire navy is my new take. :endthis:

G

Gorosei Informer

Shiki could have been a villain like Kaido or his partner. Two former rox pirates in that way. Maybe shiki instead of BM or something. I hope we see him more extensively in rox FB.
I keep losing my post as I ype it, damn phone lol.
I'm sure we're gonna more of Kaido and BM, at least via the Rocks FB too. I refuse to believe we won't get a lot more on them, they're far too important and iconic and OP was meant to revolve around the Yonkos originally in the 5 year outline for it.

Keep coping.:pepecopium:

Luffy vs Saturn will probably only be a brief clash and then it's right back to round 2 of Luffy vs Kizaru.

Kizaru isn't out and will soon move again once Kuma's flashback is over.
Saturn is either the main antagonist and Luffy's fight or the main antagonist and a raid boss that everyone (except for Luffy and Zoro who are still fighting Kizaru and Lucci) has to hold off until a combination of Kuma and the ancient robot comes to their aid.

I think the real question is ultimately wether Saturn will fall by the end of the arc though. On one hand having all Gorosei alive for the final arc would make sense, but on the other hand a Gorosei dying would be big enough of an event to be called the "Egghead Incident".

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Dragon with wind logia can get to egghead tho. If he doesn't come by 1100, he won't come.
Dragon's ship is named the Wind Granny.

I think Dragon is going to take the Revs in the ship, turn into a dragon, and then use super speed winds to get to Egghead.

This is why the WG has never been able to capture Dragon; he can airlift his ship at high speeds.

Dragon's ship is named the Wind Granny.

I think Dragon is going to take the Revs in the ship, turn into a dragon, and then use super speed winds to get to Egghead.

This is why the WG has never been able to capture Dragon; he can airlift his ship at high speeds.
Kizaru is as fast as light thanks to his DF and he couldn't catch Vegapunk, characters don't need to be strong/fast to escape the WG. :josad: