Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? Of course adding Koka to any kind of weapon ups it's quality. What's harder to break, Vergo's bamboo rod when it's just bamboo, or Vergo's bamboo rod when it's coated in Koka? Mihawk was explicitly talking about Koka in that scene in reference to the black blade, as the scene literally comes right after Zoro uses Koka for the first time.

Unless you think Oda for some inexplicable reason decided to drop some random scene about Black Blades out of the blue, completely out of context to the events that just transpired.
I said koka is the first step in making an actual black blade. That's why Mihawk tells Zoro to learn koka.

Again, Zoro is surprised at what Gyukimaru says and tries to ask him what he's talking about. So once again, why is Zoro asking about how black blades are made if he knows?

Also rayleigh has specifically said haki is invisible.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yamato being Big Mom's son would again mess up the whole Charlotte Children list, also you do realize that Oda sometimes repeats stuff. If Oda wants Yamato to be an adopted son of Kaido then he will do it, and it doesn't matter if he already did it with WB.
For me Yamato is Toki and Kaido's son.
Born around 26-20 years ago

Oda can mess up the list and make a room to fit in Yamato like he did with Oden by forcing him into plots

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Why everyone already powerscaling Luffy - Ulti based on a headbutt thing. Of course a Pachycephalosaurus use the head as a main weapon.

Luffy doesnt use headbutt for his main weapon/main movement. So, doing a powerscaling based on headbutt fight isn't relevant for now.
But, until we see more of their fight and if luffy use his base movement (Jet bazooka, etc). Then we can talk.

For me Yamato is Toki and Kaido's son.
Born around 26-20 years ago

Oda can mess up the list and make a room to fit in Yamato like he did with Oden by forcing him into plots
I highly doubt Yamato is both Kaido and Toki's son, unless Kaido raped Toki which is something I doubt Oda will ever reveal. Don't know why some people are obsessed with making Kaido and Toki a thing, maybe Kaido just went out there banged a girl and then took the kid after he was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.