• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ultra had a chance to join ur lynch day 1 but fell short

town ultra wuda done it, even if just for the memes

he wud atleast have pushed u for ur claim

Like, I think Michelle should also just be Town lock, but I didn‘t like her abandoning the wagon. But that‘s my only reservation with her. Her early day interaction with Ultra doesn‘t look teamed.

Emil

Certified Memelord
T Pein doesn‘t bus Ultra there, right?
tpein aint no dirty busser soo

it's probably occured to ultra at certain point that he wont be here so its possible he told his team to just position well for his flip

when tpein voted ultra, how big was the ultra wagon actually? cuz tpein cud have voted to distance when ultra wasn't in any threat then just went MIA in EOD and

it's probably occured to ultra at certain point that he wont be here so its possible he told his team to just position well for his flip

when tpein voted ultra, how big was the ultra wagon actually? cuz tpein cud have voted to distance when ultra wasn't in any threat then just went MIA in EOD and
Early voter. 4th I think.

Emil

Certified Memelord

and forgot to unvote / wasnt here to unvote or move to other wagon

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mich was first, I was second, Ratchet third, Pein 4th and SeaTonnes 5th.
i never voted him at any point lol. was waiting for last few minutes before hammering but really wanted to get cake's claim before it happens

i think aurelian voted ultra at some point too

AM also voted ultra but unvoted at some poiint. need to check when this happened

the vote count is so confusing to look at lol

@Ekkologix this is why I think Nibel and Ultra can be teamed:

Votes:
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra > Seatonnes
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix > Ultra > -
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel > - > Ekkologix > Cakewalker
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi > HeWhoHasNoEqual > The Orca > Naomi > Seatonnes
The Orca > Luka > Ultra > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Ultra
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel > Cakewalker > Nibel > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > - > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Orwellian > Ultra > Ekkologix > Ultra > Cakewalker
Ultra > The Orca > T-Pein > Polar Bear
Fujishiro > Ultra > The Orca
Polar Bear > Ultra > Seatonnes
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca > Orwellian > Cakewalker > - > Seatonnes
Indigo > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca > - > Flower
Nibel > Flower > -
Seatonnes > Nibel > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Cakewalker > Ultra
Hayumi > The Orca > Ekkologix > Nibel
T-Pein > Mr. Reloaded > Flower > Flower > Ultra
Orwellian > Mr. Reloaded > Flower > Ultra
Ekkologix > Flower > Cakewalker
MangoSenpai > Mr. Reloaded
Kiku > Ekkologix
Cakewalker > Seatonnes > Flower > - > Seatonnes
Ratchet > Orwellian > Ultra
HeWhoHasNoEqual > Nibel

Votecount:
Seatonnes: 5
Ultra: 5
Cakewalker: 3
Nibel: 2
Polar Bear: 1
The Orca: 1
Flower: 1
Mr. Reloaded: 1
Ekkologix: 1

Let me know if I missed a vote.

Vote Ultra.

Not a fan of that tie.
He isn't even trying. Poor reads and going in wagons for entertainment. He waited too much to show a bit of seriousness. I won't wait anymore.

Vote Lynch Seatonnes
I broke the tie just for him to tie it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.