Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Jfc stop this, Ekko. Ratchet won't be scum. And he will highly likely not be a SK either. He's just the Vig. We're not lynching him period.
yeah ur most likely right but u shudnt allow this behavior, he can easily use it as scum and get away with it because this is the reception he receives whe he does it

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i will be happy to lynch u because ur ruining the game with excessive AtE that i can't be too bothered to solve lol
It's not an appeal to emotion, I'm not making an argument with it. I'm being very honest with you in how playing with you is for me (not fun) and why I don't see any value in working with you. I don't know what I'm supposed to be ruining - you're basically admitting it comes from an emotional response on your part which is frankly your issue to deal with. Please try to have some empathy, and understand that the way you do things is not always very pleasant to be on the receiving end of. Stop telling people that they're being lazy too - reading based around a scum flip is common sense IMO.

Please try to keep your interactions with me to the absolute minimum.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
if iI was mafia. I'd want to keep Polar and Orca alive as long as possible and leverage friendship for as long as possible.
I don't really agree with this and I think it's a bad argument. Generally I'd like to see you find a direction to lynch- from the thread, and explain it so I can see it. You're on the wrong side of a scum flip so you need to work a bit more into this here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's not an appeal to emotion, I'm not making an argument with it. I'm being very honest with you in how playing with you is for me (not fun) and why I don't see any value in working with you. I don't know what I'm supposed to be ruining - you're basically admitting it comes from an emotional response on your part which is frankly your issue to deal with. Please try to have some empathy, and understand that the way you do things is not always very pleasant to be on the receiving end of. Stop telling people that they're being lazy too - reading based around a scum flip is common sense IMO.

Please try to keep your interactions with me to the absolute minimum.
i don't think making the observation that ur read list was essentially a summary of who sided where on the ultra wagon is spiteful or whatever. i think its a decent observation. and i said in the same post i hope the game turns out to be that easy. i could tell u havent read it so what r u trying to make me feel bad for lol

I'm here to win this game and not for needless arguments. I think you're both Town. Get along pls.
er flower i think ur directing this to the wrong side

Status
Not open for further replies.