Flower > Mango Senpai
Dr. Watson > Mango

Votecount:
HWHNE: 7
Mango Senpai: 7
Cakewalker: 1
Naomi: 1
Ekkologix: 1

After all the drama surrounding her lying, truth tells, and indie plays from previous games?

Lol no. The probability of her lying is infinitesimal given her track record - she wants to avoid backlash especially rolling when rolling town.

Her play has evolved as seen in the recent OLF game where she was Town, which people seem to be missing. It's a factor that needs to be taken into consideration. Keep observing her play if you disagree, but open yourself to potential scenarios where, ya know, she'd have no reason to lie. Too much at stake - she'd also be timid if it means Ratchet would challenge her.

I'm going to assume you didn't follow that game after you yourself gamethrew anyway, so you'll probably slap this point away like a gnat. It isn't just meta, it's her obvious attempts to avoid future consequences. She's been game solving the entire time within her town range, anyway.
So - Flower can never be mafia gain? And we can't ever suspect them again? She is my biggest town read, so this post is a bit out of nowhere.

I also didn't gamethrow - but there is really no point going into that again, because the support network is more present for one player than the other.

I also have been game solving this entire time within my town range too. So I'm not sure how this isn't anything but a subtle dig at me.

So - Flower can never be mafia gain? And we can't ever suspect them again? She is my biggest town read, so this post is a bit out of nowhere.

I also didn't gamethrow - but there is really no point going into that again, because the support network is more present for one player than the other.

I also have been game solving this entire time within my town range too. So I'm not sure how this isn't anything but a subtle dig at me.
bruh

....What?

You're this as some kind of vindictive approach from me which isn't true, I'm just explaining Flower is town *this* game and why she is less likely to lie as Town.

Nothing I said implied or stated that shouldn't be Mafia, just that I don't think her play is coming from a Mafia POV this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.