Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
We shouldn't be CFD'ing anyone. I don't have a major issue with the vote hopping beyond that it *could* be trying to settle on a counter wagon.

We shouldn't be CFD'ing anyone. I don't have a major issue with the vote hopping beyond that it *could* be trying to settle on a counter wagon.
why shouldnt we CFD? If the top wagon town tells or something like that its perfectly reasonable. Or if somebody brings up a good point of them being town.

I agree a CFD without reason is bad, but even with vote hopping there's notthing inherintly wrong with it.
Settling on a counter wagon isn't bad either, since it doesn't indicate that the top wagon at the time is scum.

@Flower @Ekkologix @Mr. Reloaded @Dr. Watson

who are you strongest scum reads? so i can act upon it during NP
Mango is my stronger scum read
T is fighting for second place right now but for now it's Cake in the lead but I'm not really super sure on her, third for me as of right now is a mystery

Whatever the lynch comes to be, we should get some good mech results off of both tomorrow

Equal needs to be solved even if it's through mech; same with Mango

The Equalquation is a suggestion you look into it if Mango is the entree EoD. Vice versa if people are hungrier for Equal, but I'm more in line with him being sincere and just utterly sloppy. Seems he won't be here EoD to expand on this clownfest so we're gonna need to solve that however the fuck we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.