Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

I was impressed with your direction on Ultra, stop being lazy or you're going to move up to the chopping block and be placed as my third scum read instead of remaining my fifth town read

Do you have some reason for vote switching when you're well aware it's EoD and there's barely any players present?
I had HWHNE as a main scum read and I wanted to stick to my gut. But if we're solving Mango first so be it.

VOTE MANGO

No more switching :kriwhat:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I am actively calling you evil for making that post. I am not discussing with a town member, I am saying that post is scummy and this is why. I know it has no relevance to the current conversation, but you saying that I cannot call somebody scummy unless they're a wagon is weird.
What is scummy about it? I never said the bolded either. You obviously aren't clued in on what is being discussed - I am voting Mango (as are you) and am saying there is no reason to CFD here. If you think otherwise, then make the argument.

What is scummy about it? I never said the bolded either. You obviously aren't clued in on what is being discussed - I am voting Mango (as are you) and am saying there is no reason to CFD here. If you think otherwise, then make the argument.
I dont think otherwise, I am saying saying no world where we CFD is narrow sited and scummy logic. If a CFD has good logic + people on, I'm kind of always open to do it.
I do not know what is discussed tho :p

Status
Not open for further replies.