Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking at Eod, I remembered how I was mislynched while sleeping because a townie pushed for my lynch like Flower yesterday.

It's bad to impose the direction because mafia will always take advantage from it.

I

Indigo

Why do you offer your lynch so easy if you are town?
I've been at the receiving end of Ratchet's focus many times as townie

i'm a lazy player and i will never convince Ratchet otherwise, it has happened quite a few times already

Ratchet expects to me act / player in a way that i simply don't, so i don't even bother anymore

it's just exausthing to me

Kiku - Remember literally nothing from this slot. Its d3. Ill put that as a scum lean by virtue of that.
Always - Shit ton of filler. Thats it. Scum lean.
Flower - Townie, general thread consensis is townie, deosnt push for a town that hard if they were scum imo. Ill put this as town read.
HWHNE - Dont know why people are scumming this slot :v. Still generally townie, just based on tone. Town lean.
Hayumi - Town lean for me, but following legacys of dead ill put this at null. Townally townie, asking questions, trying to progress the game.
T-Pien - Spewed town by ultra
Naomi - GTH town, my mind is still omgusing on this slot.
Ratchet - Has a strong thread presense, but alot of the things they post are kinda. nothing. In addition to that, a few of there statements yesterday gave me evil pings(IE: Saying not to CFD I still dont like, espeically with a scum flip.)
Mr. Reloaded - Townie AF, especially with a good flip yesterday. Ill put this as a town read.
Red Night - Third party.
Polar Bear - Horrible EOD yesterday, said they didn't want to vote mango but ended up voting them lmao. Looks horirble with a town flip. Scum lean just based on that.
Cake - Frustration with the threadstate / game feels genuine af. Simply a townie thread approach in general imo. Town read.
Sea - thread stance kind of diminished since yesterday, d1 was solid but still gth scum lean. Didn't like votign in general. Not explaining much.
Indigo - Dont remember anything from this slot but just based on the D3 posts they have townie. I need to ISO it. (Reminder for me, I wont do it, im to lazy)
Michelle - If hayumi is scum this is spewed town, even if not this is spewed town, encouraging people to do things, townie thread approach, townie vibes, agree with reads, town read.
Post automatically merged:

Anti claim!!! Hah!

Kiku - Remember literally nothing from this slot. Its d3. Ill put that as a scum lean by virtue of that.
Always - Shit ton of filler. Thats it. Scum lean.
Flower - Townie, general thread consensis is townie, deosnt push for a town that hard if they were scum imo. Ill put this as town read.
HWHNE - Dont know why people are scumming this slot :v. Still generally townie, just based on tone. Town lean.
Hayumi - Town lean for me, but following legacys of dead ill put this at null. Townally townie, asking questions, trying to progress the game.
T-Pien - Spewed town by ultra
Naomi - GTH town, my mind is still omgusing on this slot.
Ratchet - Has a strong thread presense, but alot of the things they post are kinda. nothing. In addition to that, a few of there statements yesterday gave me evil pings(IE: Saying not to CFD I still dont like, espeically with a scum flip.)
Mr. Reloaded - Townie AF, especially with a good flip yesterday. Ill put this as a town read.
Red Night - Third party.
Polar Bear - Horrible EOD yesterday, said they didn't want to vote mango but ended up voting them lmao. Looks horirble with a town flip. Scum lean just based on that.
Cake - Frustration with the threadstate / game feels genuine af. Simply a townie thread approach in general imo. Town read.
Sea - thread stance kind of diminished since yesterday, d1 was solid but still gth scum lean. Didn't like votign in general. Not explaining much.
Indigo - Dont remember anything from this slot but just based on the D3 posts they have townie. I need to ISO it. (Reminder for me, I wont do it, im to lazy)
Michelle - If hayumi is scum this is spewed town, even if not this is spewed town, encouraging people to do things, townie thread approach, townie vibes, agree with reads, town read.
Post automatically merged:

Anti claim!!! Hah!
Did you actually read eod lmao. Bc your take is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.